Switching from backflip to captivate

This is a discussion on Switching from backflip to captivate within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I went into the ATT store about a month ago, and touched the iphone 4 screen (not a fan of iphones, but had to see ...

Thread: Switching from backflip to captivate

Switching from backflip to captivate

I went into the ATT store about a month ago, and touched the iphone 4 screen (not a fan of iphones, but had to see what all the hype was about) and instantly realized how under powered the backflip is. Dont get me wrong, I really love the phone and how it has ridiculous amounts of features, but when I realized how much better other phones are... it was all over.

I know this phone doesnt have a flash on the camera and a few other really minor problems, does anyone have any advice/input from experience about the captivate? Or suggestions about other phones in the same price range?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love my captivate. Its powerful, good looking, and well built. It has a few little bugs but I have confidence they'll be resolved.

Absolutely love the Captivate as well. I would recommend installing a different homescreen (I use Helix - nearly identical to the stock Samsung screen, but with some added features) that allows you to customize the shortcut buttons along the bottom and have a bit more control over appearance. Other than that, the phone is incredibly quick, the camera is great (in daylight), and the screen resolution is just unbeatable!

Actually, you can change the icons on the bottom dock, there's actually instructions on this forum, sorry no link... But I like touch wiz the way it is, very clean interface.

I just spoke to AT&T today , as an early upgrade they would do the Captivate for $199 with me, seriously thinking about it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links