Low Alarm Sounds

This is a discussion on Low Alarm Sounds within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Just got my Samsung Captivate. I've setup my alarm sounds but they are pitifully low in volume. I almost never hear them and I also ...

Thread: Low Alarm Sounds

Low Alarm Sounds

Just got my Samsung Captivate. I've setup my alarm sounds but they are pitifully low in volume. I almost never hear them and I also have the vibrate feature enabled. Does anyone know if there is a way to get these sounds louder?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Your Battery Alarm Program works but this doesn't start automatically at start windows. A small issue.

Try Audio Manager.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Junior Member davesdroid_attdroids's Avatar
    Better get it checked from the Service Center or the retailer, since it's new and could be some manufacturing issue with the speaker. I had the same issue and they changed the speaker, but it was only with the ringtone so some wiring was fixed.

Hey, did you try the alarm with other tones? Some tones are louder than others. Also check out if the slowness is only in the alarm or in music your player as well. If this problem is only in your alarm then check it out with a technician.

4 times
    One of the things with Captivate is the separate volumes functions for rings, notifications and alarm. When I try and lower the volume with the volume control switch, try menu>settings>sound>volume see if your notification volume is set differently from your ringtone. If you use incoming call volume for notifications checked, uncheck it and see if the volume is maxed if not, check it and see if that increases the volume. You might also try downloading an app called "Quick Settings" You can find the included Android volume control a little lacking, but Quick Settings lets you independently change volume settings for ringer, notification, media, alarm, voice call, and system volume.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links