Samsung Galaxy Tab available for pre-order

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy Tab available for pre-order within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; If you are just dying to get your hands on one of the first Samsung Galaxy Tab's available then look no further then CellHut.com - ...

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab available for pre-order

Admin

Samsung Galaxy Tab available for pre-order

If you are just dying to get your hands on one of the first Samsung Galaxy Tab's available then look no further then CellHut.com - They've got a pre-order going on for them. The price is much steeper then I had hoped at $699 however which appears to be $100 off the retail price.

We've seen them for sale via Amazon's UK site but this is the first US price we've seen. The link is here: Unlocked Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab (Unlocked Quadband) GSM Cell Phone

This is an unlocked device as well, so you'll be able to use it with any carrier that you can make it work with... and keep in mind this is a Quadband unit, so its pretty well going to work on most carriers. At this price level I'm going to guess that "subsidized" units will come in at $399.

Thanks to Neo4uo for the tip! Discuss it more in the Samsung Galaxy Tab Forum.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wow. They better not put this side by side with the iPad in Best Buy. 9.7 inch tablet for $629 or the 7 inch one for $799.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Really though, this beats (I think anyway) the iPad. It may have a smaller screen, but when you look at the features it includes the iPad doesn't (camera, Adobe Flash 10.1) it actually may be more functional than the iPad. That said, I doubt I'll be getting one (or an iPad) any time soon. Also remember that with an Android tablet, you're getting a more open system as opposed to Apple's closed off, walled garden.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

I'm thinking about the average person that is looking for a tablet. The average person wants more for their money and they mostly think that bigger is better. I know this from experience. I know people that want the Droid X over the iPhone just because the screen is bigger.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links