Phone Dilema!!

This is a discussion on Phone Dilema!! within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; That means you still have the stock recovery.img. Add you need to flash j_r0dd's recovery. Sent from my MB300 using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone Dilema!!

That means you still have the stock recovery.img. Add you need to flash j_r0dd's recovery.

Sent from my MB300 using Tapatalk

Hi
    As its only a few weeks til dreaded christmas day! I need to get my butt in gear an choose a mobile phone for my super BF to get me! The problem is i cant decide what phone i want all i know is i want it to hav a good camera an good music centre also i want it to look the part aswell! I dont want it to cost too much as im totally useless and WILL break it in a number of weeks!Anyone have any ideas? it would be very very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by jammydoug View Post
    Hi
    As its only a few weeks til dreaded christmas day! I need to get my butt in gear an choose a mobile phone for my super BF to get me! The problem is i cant decide what phone i want all i know is i want it to hav a good camera an good music centre also i want it to look the part aswell! I dont want it to cost too much as im totally useless and WILL break it in a number of weeks!Anyone have any ideas? it would be very very helpful!
    You will have better luck starting your own thread then hijacking a thread that has little to do with your question.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links