Full Keyboard?

This is a discussion on Full Keyboard? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Ok as far as I know only AT&T and T-Mobile phone are interchangeable between the two networks right? From what I can gather the only ...

Thread: Full Keyboard?

Full Keyboard?

Ok as far as I know only AT&T and T-Mobile phone are interchangeable between the two networks right? From what I can gather the only android phone with a physical qwerty keyboard and more cpu power then the backflip is the myTough 3G Slide. Is this correct?
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

some android phones would be interchangeable you have to check the 3g frequencies... att uses 850 1900 and tmobile uses 1700 2100 but there are quad band phones that include all 4 3g frequencies and i think the best one on tmobile that has a keyboard and atts bands would be the g2 (i am pretty sure that phone has the right bands it said so on amazon.com) im not sure about the my touch series though they may only have the tmobile bands you have to look in to it more.

I don't know about network compatibility, but the G2 comes out on T-mo this week. It's got a physical keyboard, better specs than the BF, and ships with Android 2.2

Normally ATT and T-Mobile phones can be used on the other's network at Edge speeds, though some of the newer quad-band phones may work also at 3G. As the other's mentioned, you'll need to check the band frequencies the phone in particular uses to see if it will be crippled.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links