Sony Ericson Xpedia X10

This is a discussion on Sony Ericson Xpedia X10 within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I am presently using an iphone. The volume on the phone earpiece is very low. I am considering switching to a Sony Ericson Xpedia X10. ...

Thread: Sony Ericson Xpedia X10

Sony Ericson Xpedia X10

I am presently using an iphone. The volume on the phone earpiece is very low. I am considering switching to a Sony Ericson Xpedia X10. Does anyone know if the volume on the Xpedia is good?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I dont have the phone personally, but the unit i played around with had great volume.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    There's some things that SE does very, very well... That's sound and picture. I've never had a Sony Ericsson phone with muffled earpiece volume, or speaker volume... and every SE phone I've ever had took pretty awesome pictures also.

Also check out the new Motorola Bravo. The sound is excellent in the earpice as well as the speaker phone. It sounds better than my Previous Captivate and Aria phones.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links