Motorola Backflip Update Testing Going On, Update Coming The 9th

This is a discussion on Motorola Backflip Update Testing Going On, Update Coming The 9th within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Android 2.1 for the Backflip has been anticipated for a long time and now Motorola gave this update out to the selected 1000 testers yesterday ...

Thread: Motorola Backflip Update Testing Going On, Update Coming The 9th

dandroid

Motorola Backflip Update Testing Going On, Update Coming The 9th

Android 2.1 for the Backflip has been anticipated for a long time and now Motorola gave this update out to the selected 1000 testers yesterday and the rest of the world on the 9th. Yes, so if you have been waiting for that update to Éclair land, you don’t have to wait much longer… Motorola is working hard at making sure no bugs show up with this release, and I am sure you will appreciate it when you get the update.

By Wen
    News via: Engadget

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hmm.. weird.. I didn't volunteer on the Motorola forums. I was checking my motoblur account Wednesday night, saw a link.. just clicked it and bam.. I'm downloading the update. Upgraded and installed on my backflip fine. Tried to do it on my woman's backflip the next day, and no new updates. Didn't know it was a limited window.. now my woman's kinda jealous.. haha.. Guess that's what she gets for yelling at me when I woke her up and asked her for her phone Wednesday night. :P

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links