Next Dell Streak to come with 1.2Ghz dual core and Gingerbread+

This is a discussion on Next Dell Streak to come with 1.2Ghz dual core and Gingerbread+ within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Speed seems to be lacking in some of the new Android tablets that are released in the market these days, with many of them rocking ...

Thread: Next Dell Streak to come with 1.2Ghz dual core and Gingerbread+

Admin

Next Dell Streak to come with 1.2Ghz dual core and Gingerbread+

Speed seems to be lacking in some of the new Android tablets that are released in the market these days, with many of them rocking the same 1Ghz our devices have, we should see a little change soon if rumors are correct. The latest in the mill of Dell rumors say that they are working on a new device that should be released next May and house a fast and sexy 1.2 Ghz dual core processor. The device is said to be an exact replica of the Streak, with a 5 inch display and a resolution of 1280×800. Now since this is so far ahead, we can expect at least Gingerbread in this mix but dear I say it… Maybe even Honeycomb will be included.

How’s that sounds guys? A deal streak with some speed attached to it?

(Source: Phandroid & Android Tablet Forum)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Tempting as that is, I really don't buy anything with Qualcomm in it anymore. The Backflip was my last. I'm sticking to Samsung's ARM processors and TI's OMAP line. They seem to offer better performance, with better power management. I'm not gonna lie though, that screen at 1280x800 sounds REALLY nice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links