Google shows off Motorola Tablet running Honeycomb

This is a discussion on Google shows off Motorola Tablet running Honeycomb within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; These past couple of days have been flooded with amazing news. Things in the Android world are getting more and more exciting. We are going ...

Thread: Google shows off Motorola Tablet running Honeycomb

Admin

Google shows off Motorola Tablet running Honeycomb

These past couple of days have been flooded with amazing news. Things in the Android world are getting more and more exciting. We are going to have a flood of news for you today... but first up we've got something huge. Andy Rubin attended the D: Get Into Mobile Conference and he brought goodies.

He brought the Nexus S but that was so yesterday Today, the big thing is the 10" tablet that he brought with him. This tablet is manufactured by Motorola and is running Honeycomb. Honeycomb looks substantially different then what we've seen from Android in the past and features a new version of vector based Google Maps that appears to run even faster. The tablet also features an NVidia dual core CPU.

This tablet looks like what we've all been waiting for and expecting from the "2nd" generation tablets.

You can check out the full article at PCMag.com and they include 15 pretty blurry pictures. We've mirrored the good ones of the tablet here.

You can read our article with a full video of the event here as well: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...id-tablet.html

Don't forget the Android Tablet Forum at Android Tablet Forum. We break all the latest tablet news there and discuss them with the community, so be sure to visit!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I hope that since it was showed running stock 2.3, it will be released running stock and not ninja blur or whatever.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Honeycomb isn't 2.3. That would be Gingerbread. Honeycomb is the version after Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), whether that be 2.4 or 3.0 or whatever.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

I didn't even notice it said Honeycomb and not Gingerbread.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links