Gmail for Android Updated: Priority Inbox Support

This is a discussion on Gmail for Android Updated: Priority Inbox Support within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I've been using Priority Inbox on my desktop Gmail for a while now and I must say it's been a great productivity increaser. I really ...

Thread: Gmail for Android Updated: Priority Inbox Support

Admin

Gmail for Android Updated: Priority Inbox Support

I've been using Priority Inbox on my desktop Gmail for a while now and I must say it's been a great productivity increaser. I really like it... and I've been wanting it on my phone for some time now. Google has given me just that. They've just announced/released an update for Gmail that adds Priority Inbox support and a number of other improvements. What have they added? Here's a list:

• Priority Inbox Support
    • Improved Compose
    • Outbound Address Selection
    • In-Line Message Responses

Best of all? No waiting. You don't need Gingerbread, you can get these updates now. Just follow the QR code or download it via the Marketplace now or click here on your phone.

You can view the Google Blog Post detailing the changes here: Gmail for Android: better Priority Inbox support and improved compose - Official Gmail Blog

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It doesn't require Gingerbread, but it does require Froyo (Android 2.2).
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links