Xperia X10 - Don't install updated market, causing problems

This is a discussion on Xperia X10 - Don't install updated market, causing problems within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; At this point I can say Sony Ericsson has a lot to address with their devices. The X10; formally known for great hardware, and as ...

Thread: Xperia X10 - Don't install updated market, causing problems

Admin

Xperia X10 - Don't install updated market, causing problems

At this point I can say Sony Ericsson has a lot to address with their devices. The X10; formally known for great hardware, and as a popular device that was much anticipated, has quickly lost its title due to Sony Ericson’s inability to produce good software to back the hardware and generally leaving us out in the cold. Now this time there seem to be a problem with the new Marketplace, because everyone that installs it cannot get it running at all, and SE’s only solution to this problem is simple to uninstall the software update and use the older version.
    It is sad seeing the X10 being brought down by SE, but again, I just hope an update is on its way or just even a fix for this problem.

(Source: Android Central)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    I wonder if this issue is just with the handsets that haven't been updated to 2.1, or it's actually the 2.1 handsets that are problematic.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links