which phone would you get?

This is a discussion on which phone would you get? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I got 2 backflips and a samsung jack, I had to go back to my jack because I messed up the digitizer in my backflip. ...

Thread: which phone would you get?

which phone would you get?

I got 2 backflips and a samsung jack, I had to go back to my jack because I messed up the digitizer in my backflip. Man I really dislike that Jack after using a backflip for 5 months. Anyway I can upgrade it in May. I know there will probably be a better phone out by then, what are the rumors, I am leaning towards a captive or an aria, thats of the phones that are out now....what say you

btw I like actual keyboards, I know the captive and aria dont have that, not too interested in a sideflip ,flipout or what ever those things are.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

i am bidding like crazy for broken backflips on ebay so i can fix mine.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtarky View Post
    I
    btw I like actual keyboards, I know the captive and aria dont have that, not too interested in a sideflip ,flipout or what ever those things are.

I thought I would miss the actual keyboard after going from the BF to the Captivate.......not a chance mate.... after getting used to swype it's a breeze...nice big keayboard on the captivate...swype comes loaded on that thing....

By May you should have a few more phones to choose from..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links