HTC Inspire4G Priced At $100???

This is a discussion on HTC Inspire4G Priced At $100??? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; The battle for supremacy between AT&T and Verizon Wireless is just getting better with this recent rumor. For ages if you wanted a great Android ...

Thread: HTC Inspire4G Priced At $100???

HTC Inspire4G Priced At $100???

The battle for supremacy between AT&T and Verizon Wireless is just getting better with this recent rumor. For ages if you wanted a great Android device for a good price you would have to switch carriers, apparently AT&T is changing all their with their fresh out of CES Android 4G devices. This rumor is about the new HTC Inspire that is now being priced at a very exciting $100 with a 2 year contract and being released same time as the Atrix on February 13th.
    Now this price is actually the best thing you will find with the hardware you get in return. No carrier has a similar deal going on, which makes us think AT&T is going hard with Android this time around.

Source: (Rumor: HTC Inspire 4G Hitting AT&T for $100 Feb. 13 | Android Phone Fans)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Lurker Andrea Cristiano Maietta's Avatar
    Totally cool for those with upgrades Me im swapping for this and when my upgrade arrives in Nov i will get the HTC LTE phone

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links