Samsung Galaxy S II Coming Stock With AT&T 3G

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy S II Coming Stock With AT&T 3G within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Excited for the new Galaxy S II to be released with AT&T? Well we have some good news for you. The stock device that will ...

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S II Coming Stock With AT&T 3G

Samsung Galaxy S II Coming Stock With AT&T 3G

Excited for the new Galaxy S II to be released with AT&T? Well we have some good news for you. The stock device that will be launched first before carriers snatch it up will have AT&T 3G and the device is capable of HSPA+ up to 21 Mbps. The device will be launched this month, and so this means we'll get our hands on it before anyone else.

Anyone excited?

Source: Samsung Galaxy S II to come with AT&T, Canadian HSPA+ | Android Central

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hmmm. Word has it that an announcement on this is supposed to come 5/24 from AT&T for mass release. So the question becomes, to Infuse or not to Infuse.

I'm ready... this is one SWEET phone... a fitting upgrade from my Captivate... which, by the way, I've NOT had any of the issues all the Cappy Haters seem to incessantly whine about... just sayin'...

Sponsored Links