HTC Inspire Owner

This is a discussion on HTC Inspire Owner within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I wad debating if I wanted to get this phone cause I know the power that coming with the Atrix and Infuse. But after long ...

Thread: HTC Inspire Owner

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar

HTC Inspire Owner

I wad debating if I wanted to get this phone cause I know the power that coming with the Atrix and Infuse. But after long hard thinking, I decided to go with the Inspire, mainly because I thought, I need a PHONE first. Granted it don't have the front facing camera, my Galaxy Tab does. I don't regret at the moment getting it and the new Sense UI is remarkable. I love it.

I was able to get Swype working which was a big plus for me. I like the notification light. So even though I'll be losing my trackball with my N1, I will still no I have calls missed. Thank you HTC.

I have a 15 day test drive so we'll see if it stays by my side. I still really wanted the Infuse but this phone wow'd me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Well, well...another 'defector' from the N1 :D I played around with the Inspire while I was waiting to NOT order my Atrix It is a very impressive device!

Yes the New Sense UI is very impressive. And yeah I have went defecto but I just don't think it'll never be a phone like it. Although this Inspire rock. I always liked the Desire HD when they were announced.

dandroid
    Congrats on the getting the Inspire! Anything your not liking about it so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Congrats on the getting the Inspire! Anything your not liking about it so far?
    Nothing out of the ATT Norm. Side Loading Disabled, Bloatware. I'm really used to my N1 trackball so not having it is a thing to get used to. I was on the fence about not having a Front Camera and whether I really wanted to get a phone that's been in the Euro market for awhile. But I love the new Sense UI. It's worth keeping on since you can change the scheme like with the MIUI Rom. Wasn't really worth getting an upgrade used for it, but if I keep it I won't care much about the upgrade being used. I still have 15 days to return if I change my mind with the Atrix. It's very fast though. I clocking 1700+ benchmark out the box. Not too bad. I want to root it but only for Superuser access only to delete bloatware and enable the side loading like I did for my Galaxy Tab.

I was firmly in the Verizon camp, when it came to Android phones, being the owner of a Droid1, a Droid Incredible and a Droid X - all on one year contracts. Since the Droid1 was at it's 1 year anniversary, I looked into the HTC Thunderbolt and decided to get it as the replacement for the D1. After numerous delays at Verizon (and no explanation) I got frustrated and began to look elsewhere, and THAT is when I came across the marvelous HTC Inspire 4G. As they say in the NFL "Upon further review...", I said to hell with the Thunderbolt, and grabbed the Inspire - the best choice I've made in I don't know HOW long. It is a *fantastic* phone - big, FAST, and beautiful looking, and I'm madly in love with the upgrade that HTC did to the Sense UI. I had an earlier version on my Droid Incredible before I rooted it, and wasn't at all impressed - almost as bad as MotoBlur, on the annoyance scale - but the version on the Inspire is a whole new thing entirely. Most cool, MOST cool.

I plan on rooting the phone, like my others, but not right away. First I want to explore more of this new version of sense, and sort of get a handle on the overall differences between this phone and my other Android phones, before rooting and installing custom roms.

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links