What Phone To Get?

This is a discussion on What Phone To Get? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Well, my birthday is on the 27th, so I'm getting a new phone. Now, I really would love to get the Samsung Galaxy S2, but ...

Thread: What Phone To Get?

What Phone To Get?

Well, my birthday is on the 27th, so I'm getting a new phone.

Now, I really would love to get the Samsung Galaxy S2, but I have no idea when that will be out, and if it is not sometime soon, I will not be able to get it.

As for the Atrix, well, I like that it is dual core, I like the 4G, but, I honestly don't like whole MotoBlur, and there just really isn't anything that attracts me to it otherwise.

I had at once thought about getting the Infuse 4G, but that was before I heard about the Galaxy S2. The Infuse 4G isn't being released till Q2 though, so probably can't get that.

I've heard of the Inspire 4G, and I don't really know anything about the SenseUI but I'm sure it's great. But, it's not dual core or anything special, and I'd like to get the top of the line if possible. Top of the line at this time, that is.

So what should I do?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    Top of the line right now, for AT&T? That's the Atrix, hands down! I'm in for that, you may as well be too :D

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    The thing I'm not sure about on the GS2 is the audio. I wasn't impressed. Now I KNOW the Infuse has the same as the current GS1 phones like the Captivate... the Wolfson WM8994.

If you don't game much, any of the single core phones would work. The HTC's are infinitely hackable. The Galaxy S phones are hackable as well, with audiophile quality sound. And actually, the Galaxy S phones can keep up with the Tegra2 phones in gaming pretty easily.

All in all, if the Atrix doesn't float your boat... Go for the one that you like! But like WERA said, the Atrix IS the top of the line ATM.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

the Atrix!

i would probably go to an android because i hate apple and well the blackberry just isn't doing it for me and bbm isnt all that cool anymore and lack of apps

Check out the HTC One which is coming to America in the next few weeks.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

dandroid
    Tough call because the iPhone and Android both have their advantages. I would talk to some of the folks over at HTC One Forum - Dedicated to the HTC One series of phones about the new HTC One X coming out on AT&T. This phone should be a killer phone if you don't mind carrying around such a large device. For more input on the iPhone I suggest checking out our sister site iPhone Forums.

I was a iphone user. I switched to android recently. Iphones are fine. They have their own advantages. But i need some time to compare between these two because i am new to android

Buy a Samsung Galaxy Nexus - from Google directly. This is a *Developers* phone with no bloatware, no motoblur type overlays and it comes with an unlocked bootloader. Android 4.0 (ICS) the way the creator of android (Google) intended it to be. A truly marvelous phone!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links