Captivate owners, read this

This is a discussion on Captivate owners, read this within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; AT&T has just announced that FroYo 2.2 is now available for download! It's posted on their Twitter page...check it out!...

Thread: Captivate owners, read this

WERA689

Captivate owners, read this

AT&T has just announced that FroYo 2.2 is now available for download! It's posted on their Twitter page...check it out!

Name:  ATT capture.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  14.8 KB

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Has anyone install this. How is it? Is one click root still working? Any improvement on Speed and gps?

Quote Originally Posted by cuneyyy View Post
    Has anyone install this. How is it? Is one click root still working? Any improvement on Speed and gps?
    I did, briefly. One click root does not work. The whole root process is different and much more difficult. It looks and feels like the stock Eclair build. No real improvements other than Adobe flash. Its actually a step backwards from any custom rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Samsung SGH-I897 [Build 1007] - teamhacksung's ICS {Android 4.0.1}
    Asus TF101 [Build B70] - Revolver 3.9.5 {Android 3.2.1}
    HP Touchpad {WebOS 3.0.2 + CM 7.1 Alpha 3}

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

I ran KB1 for about 15 minutes before realizing that it was just a repackaged version of eclair with a different build number. I flashed back to Dorian's latest and greatest ROM quicker than I've ever ran away from a ROM before. The stock build is a joke - period.

Quote Originally Posted by DaUnderSheriff View Post
    I ran KB1 for about 15 minutes before realizing that it was just a repackaged version of eclair with a different build number. I flashed back to Dorian's latest and greatest ROM quicker than I've ever ran away from a ROM before. The stock build is a joke - period.
    What are you talking about? It's one thing if you don't like the stock build, but to say that it's just a repackaged Eclair build is just ridiculous. Let's try to keep some perspective when making claims.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

I was sharing a perspective - my perspective. KB1 doesn't look any different than eclair, it isn't any faster, it still has all of the AT&T bloatware, the modem is the same old slow non-HSUPA enabled modem, so it's pretty much the same garbage with a different build number. Of course you get some of the Froyo specific enhancements, such as the ability to view Flash files and share internet connectivity, but the supposed enhancements are few and far between comparative to many of the custom cooks out there. That's ridiculous, not my assertions. But that's my opinion...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links