LG Thrill 4G vs Samsung Galaxy S2

This is a discussion on LG Thrill 4G vs Samsung Galaxy S2 within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I was set on the Galaxy S2, but now I've seen the Thrill(which is what AT&T is calling the Optimus 3D), and it looks pretty ...

Thread: LG Thrill 4G vs Samsung Galaxy S2

LG Thrill 4G vs Samsung Galaxy S2

I was set on the Galaxy S2, but now I've seen the Thrill(which is what AT&T is calling the Optimus 3D), and it looks pretty cool. Of course the only thing that draws my attention is the 3D capabilities.

It has glasses free 3D screen, with dual 5 megapixel cameras for 3D photos and videos(720p in 3D, 1080p in 2D).

Other than that, its the same stuff. They both are dual core...Galaxy S2 is one of the thinnest out there now, and the Thrill didn't seem to have much boast about it being thin. Same screen size, same 16GB storage....Thrill has FM radio, (which not many people think about it but surprisingly you don't see that very often).

Anyways the Thrill doesn't have a release date ("one UK site says April 24th" yeah well **** you I've heard enough of that bull**** with the Galaxy S2, them UK *****es change the date every damn day...sorry for my language) and neither does the Galaxy S2, but they will both probably be out by the end of June, which is when I will be able to get a new phone.

So which are you guys looking at? Or are you guys going with something completely different? Also, while I'm at it, what the best AT&T phone right now? We sold stuff on eBay so were using the cash to get a new phone. I keep it until the phone I want comes out, then my dad's taking it. I was looking at maybe Inspire 4G, but I don't know yet.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar
    I've never had alot of trust in LG phone products. And Samsung displeased me with the Tab even though I like it (crappy software). I see the 3d is the thing for phones this year. Iono. I don't have a 3d TV, don't want to buy one and don't want to buy any kind of 3d conversion kits. I think I'll pass on the 3d technology.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links