Getting a new phone end of April/ early May

This is a discussion on Getting a new phone end of April/ early May within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I like the Inspire, but I am wondering if it is easy with rooting and custom roms. Also, I am unsure if I should wait ...

Thread: Getting a new phone end of April/ early May

Getting a new phone end of April/ early May

I like the Inspire, but I am wondering if it is easy with rooting and custom roms. Also, I am unsure if I should wait for the Infuse to come out, anybody know when that would be? I would just like some opinions on what I should pick as my next phone. Help please. Hahah.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just picked up my HTC Inspire from ATT.....dumped crappy Iphone 3Gs and I am extremely happy with this phone so far. As stated above the phone is extremely fast and its ability to run multiple apps at once is sweet. 10.1 flash built in works like a dream .....too bad Iphone keep *****in with Adobe. As for the Atrix....its junk...looked at it compared to Inspire and the Motorola interface is a complete turd in the punch bowl.......Just got done removing all of ATT's blotware and I give a more tech/spec run down later on.....But it is by far the best Android phone for ATT. Also it doesn't seem to be blocking the Google App Market....I think ATT got smart and if you look to the right in the app market youll see the ATT apps separately...it doesn't force you to use theres. But this phone LOVES to use its battery '-)

ATT Inspire Rated 9 out of 10.....

Thank you man, I appreciate it. I am due for an upgrade on April 30th I think. Yea, put up a review for me man, let me know how it is.

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar
    other phones to consider is the Samsung Infuse and LG Thrill 3D. Infuse is in the air, nothing I read considered a date for it's release. I'm thinking sometime this quarter. LG Thrill was just introduced so there's no telling when it might be released. I hope soon. I been eying the 3D functionality.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links