AT&T 10% student discount

This is a discussion on AT&T 10% student discount within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hi everyone, I found this deal online and I was wondering if anyone here was familiar with it. You get 10% off your monthly bill ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AT&T 10% student discount

AT&T 10% student discount

Hi everyone,
    I found this deal online and I was wondering if anyone here was familiar with it.

• You get 10% off your monthly bill
    • Waived Activation Fee (on weekends only)
    • Free Shipping
    • Discounted Cell Phones

This is where I found it StudentRate - Deal / AT&T Wireless Student Discounts, do you guys think it's legit??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It looks legit. I've been wanting to get a new phone for a while. Any suggestions?

Do you have to buy the phone with them or can u just have the student discount applied to your account?

You have to get the phone with them I think - but basically you get it through their site and it takes you to the AT&T website. Then you can just send them all your activation info and they apply the discount

Just saw you can get the 10% discount if you order through Amazon. Here's some more info StudentRate - Deal / Amazon Wireless Student Discounts

I just saw from that link that the HTC Inspire is only $19.99 on amazon. Anyone have this phnoe? Any good?

WERA689
    The Inspire is a nice phone, for sure. It's a notch down from the top-of-the-line hardware in processor specs, but can more than hold its' own for speed. It has a nice, large screen, is HSPA+ compatible (for whenever your area rolls out the backhaul upgrades) and it's pretty thin. At that price, depending on your needs, it's a steal!

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar
    Indeed the Inspire is every much worth that money. I think the only reason it's cheaper is because ATT gonna roll out newer phones. But don't be fooled by the price. It's a great phone.

It's to $0.01 on Amazon now! Do you know what new phones are coming to ATT? Is it this summer?

Rumor has it that an HTC "Holiday" (not the official released name) should be making its way to AT&T to compete with the HTC Sensation(T-Mobile) & HTC EVO 3D(Sprint). It's has a dual core 1.2ghz processor and 4.5" screen to begin with. Not much info available on this device yet but I'm personally looking forward to its release.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links