Motorola Atrix or HTC inspire question

This is a discussion on Motorola Atrix or HTC inspire question within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; What the better Motorola Atrix or HTC inspire and what the differnt with the two phone.I not really sure what one is better?...

Thread: Motorola Atrix or HTC inspire question

Motorola Atrix or HTC inspire question

What the better Motorola Atrix or HTC inspire and what the differnt with the two phone.I not really sure what one is better?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Technically the Atrix is better, because it has a better CPU... but the Inspire's Android build is really optimized and is as smooth as glass. The Atrix can be a bit choppy at times.

IMO, I'd go with the Inspire. IMO, Moto has a few kinks they need to iron out.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

I went with the Inspire after playing with both the atrix and the Inspire for about an hour each. I liked the feel and look of the Inspire better, but the engine in the atrix is tempting. The deciding factor for me was seeing that even though the atrix is capable of much more, I would never use the atrix for those capabilities, the Inspire fits my needs and uses better. Both will give you things the other won't, but in the end, its about how much you are paying for how much of the phone you will actually use.

I couldn't decide, so I got both. Last night, I rooted the Atrix, after picking it up Tuesday Afternoon. Kind of a record for me, but now I have both phones rooted, and the Inspire is on a new rom, as is the Atrix - I'll let you guys know which one I like better after I've played around more with the Atrix.

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links