Anybody picking up the Infuse this weekend upon launch?

This is a discussion on Anybody picking up the Infuse this weekend upon launch? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Just want to know. I am going to get mine on sunday. I am very excited, the phone looks amazing. Give me some opinions guys!...

Thread: Anybody picking up the Infuse this weekend upon launch?

Anybody picking up the Infuse this weekend upon launch?

Just want to know. I am going to get mine on sunday. I am very excited, the phone looks amazing. Give me some opinions guys!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Posting from one now.

Love it. It's like a giant Captivate.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Yea, I broke my captivate so I went back to my backflip for a while. I am excited to get it on sunday. I'm going to make sure I get there before 12, do you think places will sell out on launch day?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Probably, but it's not going to be a mad rush or anything... I would get there at opening, or shortly after though. There's excitement for this model... the screen is TO DIE FOR! Literally.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

I'm going to go about an hour after it opens. Hows the battery life and the data speeds? Also, is there anymore lock screens that the captivate had?

Some reviews have been hard on the data speeds of the infuse. I think that's mostly ATT fault, not the phone. The screen, among other things (specs), is definitely the best thing about this phone right as you pull it out of the box. Until ATT decides to make their 4g actually 4g you'll see poor data reviews. The camera on that bad boy is decent too.

Yea, I watched a review and he said that he has seen as high as about 6 Mbps for download speeds. I forget the upload speeds I have seen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links