need help

This is a discussion on need help within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; i just goot an HTC Inspire a couple weeks ago. i downloaded doubletwist for my music and once i got my music onto my pnone ...

Thread: need help

need help

i just goot an HTC Inspire a couple weeks ago. i downloaded doubletwist for my music and once i got my music onto my pnone i could use the music as notifications for texts, email and things like that. but now i put more music onto the phone and i cant get the new music to show up on my list of notification sounds i can use. does anyone know what i need to do?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    First, I think you need to make sure your music all went into the same folder. Hook it up to your PC, put it in Mass Storage mode, and look around. I'm betting the second round got put into a different folder than the first did. If so, you should be able to move the new music into the same folder and be good to go.

OR, you could use RingDroid (free in the market) to create ringtones of whatever you want to use. This is my preferred method.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links