AT&T's Samsung Galaxy SII Not Called 'Attain'; Remains SGS2 & Screen Stays 4.3"

This is a discussion on AT&T's Samsung Galaxy SII Not Called 'Attain'; Remains SGS2 & Screen Stays 4.3" within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; According to a report from DroidMatters, AT&T indicated that they will not go with the rumored name, "Attain", for their version of the Samsung Galaxy ...

Thread: AT&T's Samsung Galaxy SII Not Called 'Attain'; Remains SGS2 & Screen Stays 4.3"

dgstorm

AT&T's Samsung Galaxy SII Not Called 'Attain'; Remains SGS2 & Screen Stays 4.3"

According to a report from DroidMatters, AT&T indicated that they will not go with the rumored name, "Attain", for their version of the Samsung Galaxy S II. Instead, AT&T will retain the standard Galaxy S II name for their iteration of the device. Furthermore, they also chose to stick with the 4.3" screen size instead of the larger 4.5" of the Sprint and T-Mobile versions. Other than some of the bloatware that AT&T will include with the SGS2, that makes their version "more stock" than any of the other carriers' SGS2 lineup. Last night we originally got word that the AT&T version would be released on September 18th, but now, they seem to have backtracked on that specific date, and simply state "sometime in September."

Source: DroidMatters

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar
    I know this is a petty turn off, but the 4.3 was disappointing. I really love the 4.5 inch screen. I know it doesn't seem like anything, but I really love that little extra size.

AT&T really got some good options this fall coming. I might have to stay content with my Infuse. I love this phone
    ==Androidfied== HTC Inspire / Samsung Infuse / Samsung Galaxy Tab ==Androidfied==

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links