4G network question

This is a discussion on 4G network question within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I live around jefferson wi and i want to know when i will be getting the 4G network we do have 3G right now. I ...

Thread: 4G network question

4G network question

I live around jefferson wi and i want to know when i will be getting the 4G network we do have 3G right now.

I have not hear anything about it yet.How is Att doing on the 4G network it is true the the whole usa will be 4G?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    That kinda depends on your definition of 4G. HSPA+ is indeed rolling out over the more populated areas. That is what AT&T is currently calling "4G"; though it's really more like 3.5G and uses the same technology with enhanced backhaul services speeding things up a bit.

LTE is the 'real' 4G, though we're not sure what AT&T is going to call it yet. LTE is supposed to be released to the Atlanta market this fall, and a few select others around the same time. LTE is a more 'genuine' leap forward in speed, but is realistically a ways off for ATT.

To be honest, I don't think anyone's too clear on AT&T's build-out plans; though I suspect that a lot of that decision rests on the TMo buyout being approved.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links