Galaxy S Upgrade HELP (many bugs)

This is a discussion on Galaxy S Upgrade HELP (many bugs) within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hey guys, I'll make this short and sweet. I have a Samsung Galaxy S, I897. I believe it has droid 2.1. Needless to say, it ...

Thread: Galaxy S Upgrade HELP (many bugs)

Galaxy S Upgrade HELP (many bugs)

Hey guys,

I'll make this short and sweet. I have a Samsung Galaxy S, I897. I believe it has droid 2.1. Needless to say, it has a hundred and fifty bugs in it that frustrate me on a day to day basis. I want to upgrade to 2.3 gingerbread. Can anyone guide me through this process? I have a mac for a laptop and I'm having a lot of trouble finding the way to upgrade my phone. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks guys.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

unfortunately there isnt a upgrade tool that i know of for mac Odin is the only one i know of that is for windows you may need to get a friends or family pc running windows you will need Odin and then the firmware from here or other site like I897UFKC1 or newer and your phone will have to be in download mode for the upgrade to take place

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links