Problem with being able to open and download apps that are not from then android mark

This is a discussion on Problem with being able to open and download apps that are not from then android mark within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hi as most of you know by now you can download free apps using 4Shared. Well atleast it seems to work for those who don't ...

Thread: Problem with being able to open and download apps that are not from then android mark

Question Problem with being able to open and download apps that are not from then android mark

Hi as most of you know by now you can download free apps using 4Shared. Well atleast it seems to work for those who don't have AT&T and thats because most carriers allow you to check a box that gives the owner of the phone the option to download unknown app sources. But those of us with AT&T do not have such an option. So is their anyone who can walk me through detailed steps on how to get around this pesky problem.Thankz form your time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    I used the Android Police Sideload Wonder Machine, from the Android Police website. Search for "sideload wonder machine" - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets - Android Police

Thankz so much I'd kiss your right now (if it's wasn't for the fact that your probably a man). But your a true life saver!!!!!

WERA689
    I am a man, but I appreciate the thought just the same

Glad it helped you!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links