Forking out $530 for the Nexus One

This is a discussion on Forking out $530 for the Nexus One within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Snickolaz Originally Posted by dchandler Originally Posted by VydorScope Apparently not everywhere, nor for everyone, cause I have already tried and been ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Forking out $530 for the Nexus One

  1. #21
    Member dchandler_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post


    Apparently not everywhere, nor for everyone, cause I have already tried and been rejected. What service plan do you have?
    I work for AT&T and have the 10 dollar unlimited data plan on my account with my N1, But if you call customer service and tell them your putting it on a N1 they are going to tell you it will not work but it will,
    So should I just call them up and give them my new IME number and say I want the $10 data plan? Since I already have the $30 family text plan. Or should I tell them I lost a bet and had to trade my iPhone for a Samsung Propel?
    Its a trick to it, Customer service is not going to do it for you, on the screen where we put the IMEI at we put all 1's there and that throws the system off
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

  2. #22
    Senior Member VydorScope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post

    I work for AT&T and have the 10 dollar unlimited data plan on my account with my N1, But if you call customer service and tell them your putting it on a N1 they are going to tell you it will not work but it will,
    So should I just call them up and give them my new IME number and say I want the $10 data plan? Since I already have the $30 family text plan. Or should I tell them I lost a bet and had to trade my iPhone for a Samsung Propel?
    Its a trick to it, Customer service is not going to do it for you, on the screen where we put the IMEI at we put all 1's there and that throws the system off

    What screen?

  3. #23
    Member dchandler_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post

    So should I just call them up and give them my new IME number and say I want the $10 data plan? Since I already have the $30 family text plan. Or should I tell them I lost a bet and had to trade my iPhone for a Samsung Propel?
    Its a trick to it, Customer service is not going to do it for you, on the screen where we put the IMEI at we put all 1's there and that throws the system off

    What screen?
    In the system we use at work
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

  4. #24
    Android Lurker Snickolaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post

    Its a trick to it, Customer service is not going to do it for you, on the screen where we put the IMEI at we put all 1's there and that throws the system off

    What screen?
    In the system we use at work
    So if we contact you with a private message can you help us out? Or are you not authorized to do that sort of thing?

  5. #25
    Member dchandler_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post


    What screen?
    In the system we use at work
    So if we contact you with a private message can you help us out? Or are you not authorized to do that sort of thing?
    That was just something i did for myself but send me a PM and we can talk that away
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum