Forking out $530 for the Nexus One

This is a discussion on Forking out $530 for the Nexus One within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Snickolaz Originally Posted by dchandler Originally Posted by VydorScope Apparently not everywhere, nor for everyone, cause I have already tried and been ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forking out $530 for the Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post

Apparently not everywhere, nor for everyone, cause I have already tried and been rejected. What service plan do you have?
    I work for AT&T and have the 10 dollar unlimited data plan on my account with my N1, But if you call customer service and tell them your putting it on a N1 they are going to tell you it will not work but it will,
    So should I just call them up and give them my new IME number and say I want the $10 data plan? Since I already have the $30 family text plan. Or should I tell them I lost a bet and had to trade my iPhone for a Samsung Propel?
    Its a trick to it, Customer service is not going to do it for you, on the screen where we put the IMEI at we put all 1's there and that throws the system off
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

I work for AT&T and have the 10 dollar unlimited data plan on my account with my N1, But if you call customer service and tell them your putting it on a N1 they are going to tell you it will not work but it will,
    So should I just call them up and give them my new IME number and say I want the $10 data plan? Since I already have the $30 family text plan. Or should I tell them I lost a bet and had to trade my iPhone for a Samsung Propel?
    Its a trick to it, Customer service is not going to do it for you, on the screen where we put the IMEI at we put all 1's there and that throws the system off

What screen?

What screen?
    In the system we use at work
    Follow me on Twitter

What screen?
    So if we contact you with a private message can you help us out? Or are you not authorized to do that sort of thing?

What screen?
    So if we contact you with a private message can you help us out? Or are you not authorized to do that sort of thing?
    That was just something i did for myself but send me a PM and we can talk that away
    Follow me on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links