Forking out $530 for the Nexus One

This is a discussion on Forking out $530 for the Nexus One within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hey Nexus One forums, I'm just decided to join as I'm getting my Nexus One tommorow (so excited!) and I was just thinking I'd start ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forking out $530 for the Nexus One

Forking out $530 for the Nexus One

Hey Nexus One forums,

I'm just decided to join as I'm getting my Nexus One tommorow (so excited!) and I was just thinking I'd start a thread asking why all of us decided to fork out the boatload for a phone? Personally I've been drooling over Android since I tinkered with the original SDK and when I found out I could snag one on AT&T I sold my iPhone and used that money for something I've been wanting for a while.
    Whats your story?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I bought mine as soon as google announced it during their conference because I figured they would sell out. Sold my iPhone for $350 on ebay and now here I am stuck on Edge lol. I'm considering switching to T-MO though. The phone is blistering fast on AT&T, even the edge is as fast as my iPhone's 3G so I can only imagine how much better it will be with full capabilities enabled.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    I bought mine as soon as google announced it during their conference because I figured they would sell out. Sold my iPhone for $350 on ebay and now here I am stuck on Edge lol. I'm considering switching to T-MO though. The phone is blistering fast on AT&T, even the edge is as fast as my iPhone's 3G so I can only imagine how much better it will be with full capabilities enabled.
    Ahhh I've thought about switching to Tmobile but I've only head horror stories about their shoddy coverage and I save way to much on my family plan to consider switching.
    So the Edge is bearable? I was hopping for that because with a 1Ghz Snapdragon in this baby has got to have an impact on rendering.
    (My iPhone sold for $900 )

P.S. have you seen your Member #? Its 666 haha

Quote Originally Posted by bazookafx3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    Ahhh I've thought about switching to Tmobile but I've only head horror stories about their shoddy coverage and I save way to much on my family plan to consider switching.
    So the Edge is bearable? I was hopping for that because with a 1Ghz Snapdragon in this baby has got to have an impact on rendering.
    (My iPhone sold for $900 )

P.S. have you seen your Member #? Its 666 haha
    Damn, $900!! That's pretty good! Mine was an 8gb 3G so it didn't fetch the same amount as the 3Gs, but yeah $350 is fine with me. Yeah the edge is great, no problems yet. T-MO is pretty good in my area, so that's my reasoning behind it. Also, I pay $114/mo with a discount on AT&T so T-MO would be cheaper for me...

And yes, I have noticed I asked for a custom title but got denied haha.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How in God's name did you get 900 for your iphone? and to the original poster, i have both the n1 and the 3gs and aside from just having a different phone, the N1 is not that impressive.

i had a 3gs 16gb i sold for $560 and then bought the nexus one the next day. and im very happy. i have had multiple g1's, a mytouch, multiple cliqs, and just new the nexus was the phone for me lol.

and $900 really? thats insane! it better have been a 64gb 4g iphone. lol.

Just sold my 3gs 16gb for $525. Bought a Nexus 30 minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    Just sold my 3gs 16gb for $525. Bought a Nexus 30 minutes ago.
    Congrats! hope you like it!

Yea I paid the $530. Totally Worth Every Penny
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I bought my Nexus One on the first day for $530 also even though I'm on AT&T. I've almost switched to T-Mobile close to a dozen times over the last month. But I keep hearing they are coming out with an AT&T version. I don't know what to do!

I was using my Tilt for a couple of years. Really got tired of they way it was working on Windows Mobile. Once I found out that you could put Android on it, I started switching over. So in a way, this is my 3rd Android phone. I bought a G1 for a work project, got to use it for a month or so, then had to send it away.

Since I'm still paying the monthly on the G1, I can get a T-Mobile SIM card for $9 and no activation fee. It's getting harder every day to not switch. What makes it worse, I could switch and then drop the T-Mobile if I bought an AT&T Nexus One.

What easy things to have to worry about

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links