Does this mean N1 on AT&T?

This is a discussion on Does this mean N1 on AT&T? within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I have posted this link on a different topic, but that was regarding the upcoming Motorola phone running Android on AT&T. Android Smartphones from Motorola, ...

Thread: Does this mean N1 on AT&T?

Does this mean N1 on AT&T?

I have posted this link on a different topic, but that was regarding the upcoming Motorola phone running Android on AT&T.

Android Smartphones from Motorola, Dell, and HTC - Wireless from AT&T

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

no, I think it means they'll make phones for AT&T, I would stay away from AT&T's custom firmware, they just cripple everything out of phones. Unlocked is the best! plus they will charge $30 a month for 2 years most likely for the data plan!
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

I don't want to start a forum war here, but isn't ATT 3G @ $30 better than TMo @ $40, especially when the coverage is greater?

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    I don't want to start a forum war here, but isn't ATT 3G @ $30 better than TMo @ $40, especially when the coverage is greater?
    My data is 25.00 and while ATT coverage is good downtown (ATT better in my building than TMobile) at home ATT 3G is non-existent.

I have unlimited data+text for $20 on ATT, but I will be switching to T-Mo as my voice plan is more $$ for less minutes on ATT.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not sure what this means, but Google will right it!

I believe even if Google has released an upgraded device that will interact well with AT&T's 3G network, it stands to reason that there's a rebate coming. I don't remember seeing anything when I purchased stating that Google would be upgrading their phones band frequency to include AT&T's bands. Google Nexus One as I have will never work on AT&T's 3G.

As far as the EDGE, I have the 9100 series phone and I get EDGE. I'm not sure it's clear the difference between EDGE and 3G. I'm not exactly clear, as far as I know it's just a difference in frequency bands.

Nexus One on AT&T

I just got a Nexus One. Bought a pay as you go plan from AT&T. Then put the SIM card in the Nexus One. Not working. Do I have to call AT&T and have the Nexus One activated?

That plan on ATT is a little weird to me.
    Apparently (my understanding anyway) only certain phones work with that sort of plan.

You'll see on their website the division regarding phones and plans (monthly or pay as you go).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links