AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available

This is a discussion on AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; It started working now, maybe it should needed time to configure itself for the network....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available

It started working now, maybe it should needed time to configure itself for the network.

but is there any way on the phone you can check which antenna it has?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Damnit I have a T-Mobile one, now I want this.. What to do!
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jotun25 View Post
    I just bought a nexus one unlocked for at&t, anyone have a link to a cheap at&t data only plan for web email and stuff? I don't need to make phonecalls just websurf

I called up a saleswoman and she said I had to get a 30-40$ voice plan before I could get a data plan. 3g speed cost extra too?
    I'm going to buy the AT&T Nexus One and use the sim from my GoPhone.

They have the following prepay data plans:

1MB - $4.99
    100MB - $19.99

I don't make many voice calls, so I just buy the 1 year voice card for $100, which gives me 400 minutes per year (@ $.25 per minute)

Has anyone tried this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    Damnit I have a T-Mobile one, now I want this.. What to do!
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...-one-read.html

I also bought unlocked Nexus One with AT&T 3G. It is supposed to arrive today. Let's see if it will provide 3G out of the spot.
    And yes, you should be able to get your SIM card out of iPhone and plug it into Nexus One. I'm currently using ADP1 (HTC Dream) phone on AT&T network. I just took a SIM card from my cheap consumer phone, plugged it into ADP1 and set correct APN. For Nexus One, APN should be already set correctly by Google, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    1MB - $4.99
    100MB - $19.99
    I don't make many voice calls, so I just buy the 1 year voice card for $100, which gives me 400 minutes per year (@ $.25 per minute)
    Are you saying AT&T has 1 year voice cards for $100, which allow (and are required) for getting 1MB - $4.99 or 100MB - $19.99 prepaid data plans from them?

Please keep us informed. I might consider getting it for my old but beloved ADP1 phone (I used it for 1.5 years on AT&T, paying $30 for unlimited data plan.)

I just bought a nexus one unlocked for at&t, anyone have a link to a cheap at&t data only plan for web email and stuff? I don't need to make phonecalls just websurf

I called up a saleswoman and she said I had to get a 30-40$ voice plan before I could get a data plan. 3g speed cost extra too?

1MB - $4.99
    100MB - $19.99

You could easily go through 100mb in 2 days. You would be watching your minutes and data.

Quote Originally Posted by Eplchamps0304 View Post

1MB - $4.99
    100MB - $19.99

You could easily go through 100mb in 2 days. You would be watching your minutes and data.
    Agreed...the N1 is data hungry
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I switched over to tmobile because they have the plans that all carriers should have, that is if you are not getting a subsidized device your monthly bill should be less than someone who does.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links