AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available

This is a discussion on AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Eplchamps0304 I switched over to tmobile because they have the plans that all carriers should have, that is if you are not ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by Eplchamps0304 View Post
    I switched over to tmobile because they have the plans that all carriers should have, that is if you are not getting a subsidized device your monthly bill should be less than someone who does.
    Agreed. I wish that Verizon would do this. I want to buy the N1 at full price and go month to month so that I do not have to worry about ETFs...From the rumors ive heard the N2 could be out in June and who knows when the N3 could be out. I will likely want to get one of those before the end of a 2 year contract.

It just doesnt make sense to get the phone unsubsidized and pay full price for month to month plans.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquette View Post
    So with my iPhone 3G that is still under contract for 11 months, can I just take out the SIM, put it in one of the new Nexus Ones, and not have to do anything else? It will just work?

I'm hating my iPhone, and want to get rid of it. I don't want to break my contract, necessarily, so if I could keep my AT&T contract but get 3G speeds (fine in Virginia/DC) with the new model, I think I'd switch over.

Correct. Just swap the sim. They basically have the same data plan. Same cost anyway.
    That is correct just got finished talking to AT&T Rep and they said I could do that did not even have to call them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eplchamps0304 View Post
    You could easily go through 100mb in 2 days. You would be watching your minutes and data.
    Android has Mobile Network -> Data roaming setting. Is it right, that unchecking it disables data communications through mobile network, allowing it for WiFi only?

Nothing to do with ur convo, sorry but i just wanted to say WELCOME i lft my 3gs 1st day TMO gt the N1, no regrets. Hope u guys love it like i do. Again welcome..

Smile Got my Nexus One

Got my Nexus One. Setting it up was a breeze. AT&GT 3G and WiFi worked immediately. It's fast, but I haven't performed any measurements yet.

@ vkelman; Keep us updated. I'm excited to see how well the N1 works on at&t 3g. Also how is the hardware? I heard it is the same as the T-Mobile version and only a radio difference.

Yeah, im interested to see if they have done anything at all to fix the multitouch issues as well.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I'm just a user

You know, I'm not a professional phone tester, not an Engadget or Boy Genius. So, don't expect much of technical reviews from me. I used ADP1 + Cyanogen on AT&T (EDGE) for 1.5 years and still love it, although it was slow. I may install Cyanogen on Nexus One later on.

I suppose, there is no difference between various versions of Nexus One, except radio frequencies.
    Regarding multi-touch issues, I guess to test it I would need another comparable phone, like Motorola Droid or iPhone? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well..there is a multi-touch test application that you should be able to install to test.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links