AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available

This is a discussion on AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e= Only full priced, no AT&T plans yet....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available

AT&T Compatible N1 Now Available

https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=

Only full priced, no AT&T plans yet.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just bought a nexus one unlocked for at&t, anyone have a link to a cheap at&t data only plan for web email and stuff? I don't need to make phonecalls just websurf

I called up a saleswoman and she said I had to get a 30-40$ voice plan before I could get a data plan. 3g speed cost extra too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotun25 View Post
    I just bought a nexus one unlocked for at&t, anyone have a link to a cheap at&t data only plan for web email and stuff? I don't need to make phonecalls just websurf

I called up a saleswoman and she said I had to get a 30-40$ voice plan before I could get a data plan. 3g speed cost extra too?
    From what I remember, a lot of providers are doing away with the data only plans...but, I could be wrong. It would be worth placing a couple of calls to AT&T to see if you get the same answer each time.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

So with my iPhone 3G that is still under contract for 11 months, can I just take out the SIM, put it in one of the new Nexus Ones, and not have to do anything else? It will just work?

I'm hating my iPhone, and want to get rid of it. I don't want to break my contract, necessarily, so if I could keep my AT&T contract but get 3G speeds (fine in Virginia/DC) with the new model, I think I'd switch over.

Quote Originally Posted by Disquette View Post
    So with my iPhone 3G that is still under contract for 11 months, can I just take out the SIM, put it in one of the new Nexus Ones, and not have to do anything else? It will just work?

I'm hating my iPhone, and want to get rid of it. I don't want to break my contract, necessarily, so if I could keep my AT&T contract but get 3G speeds (fine in Virginia/DC) with the new model, I think I'd switch over.
    From what I have heard, there are people that did this with the T-Mobile version and had no problems (other than not being able to access the AT&T 3G network obviously.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by Disquette View Post

Correct. Just swap the sim. They basically have the same data plan. Same cost anyway.

Really? I thought they were the biggest company out there and yet they don't even have that option??? Money grubbers found out that people were making phone calls on voip

Just received my AT&T compatible N1, but I only get edge data. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by tyler_v2 View Post
    Just received my AT&T compatible N1, but I only get edge data. Any suggestions?
    Any way to check to make sure you received the AT&T version, not the T-Mobile?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

at&t has the Nexus One phone (GSM 3G 850/1900/2100MHz)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links