I bought a Nexus One because it seemed like would only be available for T-Mobile and

This is a discussion on I bought a Nexus One because it seemed like would only be available for T-Mobile and within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; wipe your phone and make it look like it has the original ROM??...

View Poll Results: What do you think should be improved or done in first order?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Design and graphics

    2 66.67%
  • More words and dictionaries, other languages

    0 0%
  • Multiplayer game over network

    1 33.33%
  • Global score

    0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: I bought a Nexus One because it seemed like would only be available for T-Mobile and

  1. #11
    Member Alexpeegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    85
    wipe your phone and make it look like it has the original ROM??
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

  2. #12
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexpeegs View Post
    wipe your phone and make it look like it has the original ROM??
    Yeah, that is what I said, but the issue is that it shows the bootloader as unlocked.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

  3. #13
    Member cortez.i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    39
    that's the price we pay/risk we take for being early adopters. i'm getting the at&t version as well and will attempt to sell my T-Mo version. there's someone out there willing to buy the T-Mo version, albeit at a small loss to us early-adopters. i'm hoping my "early-adopter-premium" can be limited to $130 (e.g., i can net $400 for my pristine, unscratched, unlocked T-Mo N1). if not, i'll just keep it and continue using it with my EvenMore+ plan. maybe i'm easy, but i'm not going to beat myself up about this.

  4. #14
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    that's the price we pay/risk we take for being early adopters. maybe i'm easy, but i'm not going to beat myself up about this.

    Now this is the kind of approach to today's news that will help you avoid ulcers and broken stuff around the house! :rofl3:

  5. #15
    Android Lurker b00sted415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    that's the price we pay/risk we take for being early adopters. maybe i'm easy, but i'm not going to beat myself up about this.

    Now this is the kind of approach to today's news that will help you avoid ulcers and broken stuff around the house! :rofl3:
    Yes it is, I'm going to sell mine and see if anyone would like to buy mine. I'm placing my order w/3g compatible tomorrow.

  6. #16
    Member DToX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    that's the price we pay/risk we take for being early adopters. maybe i'm easy, but i'm not going to beat myself up about this.

    Now this is the kind of approach to today's news that will help you avoid ulcers and broken stuff around the house! :rofl3:
    Yes it is, I'm going to sell mine and see if anyone would like to buy mine. I'm placing my order w/3g compatible tomorrow.
    Let's see I spent $562.06 5 days ago, now if I sell it i'm going to lose around $100 makes me sad

  7. #17
    Member cortez.i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    that's the price we pay/risk we take for being early adopters. maybe i'm easy, but i'm not going to beat myself up about this.

    Now this is the kind of approach to today's news that will help you avoid ulcers and broken stuff around the house! :rofl3:
    yeah, i still have to deal with wifey, but she won't be able to tell the difference between phones! with the pending ncaa tourney about to start, i think i'll make some "hedging" investments to mitigate my "early-adopter-premium" and fund my "cover-my-b-hind" account in case wifey finds out what i've done. <--this is the kind of stuff that i worry about, lol. (jk!)

  8. #18
    Member cortez.i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by DToX View Post
    Let's see I spent $562.06 5 days ago, now if I sell it i'm going to lose around $100 makes me sad
    if yours is not rooted, send it back and it's only a $55 hit. otherwise you (and i) have to make it up somewhere else. now if we were talking about $2-$3 grand, that's a different story.

  9. #19
    Member DToX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DToX View Post
    Let's see I spent $562.06 5 days ago, now if I sell it i'm going to lose around $100 makes me sad
    if yours is not rooted, send it back and it's only a $55 hit. otherwise you (and i) have to make it up somewhere else. now if we were talking about $2-$3 grand, that's a different story.
    of course I rooted, I can't leave anything alone I end up hacking pretty much anything I can that has embedded linux or likewise routers/modems/phones

  10. #20
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by DToX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DToX View Post
    Let's see I spent $562.06 5 days ago, now if I sell it i'm going to lose around $100 makes me sad
    if yours is not rooted, send it back and it's only a $55 hit. otherwise you (and i) have to make it up somewhere else. now if we were talking about $2-$3 grand, that's a different story.
    of course I rooted, I can't leave anything alone I end up hacking pretty much anything I can that has embedded linux or likewise routers/modems/phones
    Like Cortez siad, you should be able to sell it on ebay/craigslist and get a lot of your money back. Sucks that you will have to take a hit, but it will be worth it in the long run.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Unable to connect to server but I can get on the web
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Android Forum