I bought a Nexus One because it seemed like would only be available for T-Mobile and

This is a discussion on I bought a Nexus One because it seemed like would only be available for T-Mobile and within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; wipe your phone and make it look like it has the original ROM??...

View Poll Results: What do you think should be improved or done in first order?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Design and graphics

2 66.67%
  • More words and dictionaries, other languages

0 0%
  • Multiplayer game over network

1 33.33%
  • Global score

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I bought a Nexus One because it seemed like would only be available for T-Mobile and

wipe your phone and make it look like it has the original ROM??
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpeegs View Post
    wipe your phone and make it look like it has the original ROM??
    Yeah, that is what I said, but the issue is that it shows the bootloader as unlocked.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

that's the price we pay/risk we take for being early adopters. i'm getting the at&t version as well and will attempt to sell my T-Mo version. there's someone out there willing to buy the T-Mo version, albeit at a small loss to us early-adopters. i'm hoping my "early-adopter-premium" can be limited to $130 (e.g., i can net $400 for my pristine, unscratched, unlocked T-Mo N1). if not, i'll just keep it and continue using it with my EvenMore+ plan. maybe i'm easy, but i'm not going to beat myself up about this.

Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    that's the price we pay/risk we take for being early adopters. maybe i'm easy, but i'm not going to beat myself up about this.

Now this is the kind of approach to today's news that will help you avoid ulcers and broken stuff around the house! :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    that's the price we pay/risk we take for being early adopters. maybe i'm easy, but i'm not going to beat myself up about this.

Now this is the kind of approach to today's news that will help you avoid ulcers and broken stuff around the house! :rofl3:
    Yes it is, I'm going to sell mine and see if anyone would like to buy mine. I'm placing my order w/3g compatible tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post

Yes it is, I'm going to sell mine and see if anyone would like to buy mine. I'm placing my order w/3g compatible tomorrow.
    Let's see I spent $562.06 5 days ago, now if I sell it i'm going to lose around $100 makes me sad

yeah, i still have to deal with wifey, but she won't be able to tell the difference between phones! with the pending ncaa tourney about to start, i think i'll make some "hedging" investments to mitigate my "early-adopter-premium" and fund my "cover-my-b-hind" account in case wifey finds out what i've done. <--this is the kind of stuff that i worry about, lol. (jk!)

Quote Originally Posted by DToX View Post
    Let's see I spent $562.06 5 days ago, now if I sell it i'm going to lose around $100 makes me sad
    if yours is not rooted, send it back and it's only a $55 hit. otherwise you (and i) have to make it up somewhere else. now if we were talking about $2-$3 grand, that's a different story.

if yours is not rooted, send it back and it's only a $55 hit. otherwise you (and i) have to make it up somewhere else. now if we were talking about $2-$3 grand, that's a different story.
    of course I rooted, I can't leave anything alone I end up hacking pretty much anything I can that has embedded linux or likewise routers/modems/phones

of course I rooted, I can't leave anything alone I end up hacking pretty much anything I can that has embedded linux or likewise routers/modems/phones
    Like Cortez siad, you should be able to sell it on ebay/craigslist and get a lot of your money back. Sucks that you will have to take a hit, but it will be worth it in the long run.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links