Switch from iPhone 3GS to AT&T N1

This is a discussion on Switch from iPhone 3GS to AT&T N1 within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin Originally Posted by jsntrenkler I almost ordered the N1 last night, still not sure ... I really enjoy the speed of ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Switch from iPhone 3GS to AT&T N1

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsntrenkler View Post
    I almost ordered the N1 last night, still not sure ... I really enjoy the speed of the 3GS ... But would like a better notification system (nothing worse than iPhones) .. Multi-Tasking with IM Apps and Todo Lists would be good.
    Speed of the 3GS meaning connection speed or performance of the phone itself? My N1 blows away my neighbors 3GS in every single performance test we have tried.
    I was thinking performance, switching apps and daily use.

I almost ordered the N1 last night, still not sure ... I really enjoy the speed of the 3GS ... But would like a better notification system (nothing worse than iPhones) .. Multi-Tasking with IM Apps and Todo Lists would be good.
    Speed of the 3GS meaning connection speed or performance of the phone itself? My N1 blows away my neighbors 3GS in every single performance test we have tried.
    Not only does it switch apps lightning fast, you can multitask and keep multiple apps open at once. It doesn't slow down the performance at all.

Now this is coming from Cyanogen. The stock rom itself is still as fast as the 3GS but the cyanogen rom puts the N1 at a whole new level.

Not only does it switch apps lightning fast, you can multitask and keep multiple apps open at once. It doesn't slow down the performance at all.

Now this is coming from Cyanogen. The stock rom itself is still as fast as the 3GS but the cyanogen rom puts the N1 at a whole new level.
    How is the Cyanogen rom with Battery Life? ... I can normally make it through a whole day of battery life with my iPhone fairly heavy use. Mostly Text Message, Calendar & Todo stuff ... Do love reading my RSS feeds as well. I don't really play too many games.

Battery life is fine. I text pretty much all day as well. As long as you don't have the screen brightness maxed it will last you all day or a darn good portion of it.

Days that i don't charge it at the office i'll have around 10%-20% left when i turn in for the night. A lot of times i stream pandora, iheartradio etc so i'll have it charging at my desk.

Quick Question ... Anyone regret switching from iPhone 3GS to N1?
    Absolutely not! :nexusx:

Well, I must say I really do love the N1. Was ready to ditch my jailbroken Iphone 3gs.........BUT WAIT. There is no Skype for the Nexus and my iphone lets me make skype calls over 3g and wifi. So that to me is a deal breaker.
    now selling my t-mobile Nexus, like new, $ 450.00

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links