Just wanted to say...

This is a discussion on Just wanted to say... within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I got my AT&T Nexus on Friday, it's amazing. i thought the T-Mobile one was cool, this just blows me out of the water. If ...

Thread: Just wanted to say...

Just wanted to say...

I got my AT&T Nexus on Friday, it's amazing. i thought the T-Mobile one was cool, this just blows me out of the water. If anyone is contemplating making the switch, I highly recommend you find someone to buy your T-Mobile Nexus STAT!
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

New user here and you have stumped me (not hard to do) with the scan code you put in your post. I looked for a place in messages to take a picture of it. I tried scanning it in Goggles and that seemed to work by producing a phone number but then I had trouble copying that into messaging to text you.

1) How did you produce the scan code and b) what do I do with it?

Haha, if you go to the marketplace and download "Barcode Scanner" it automatically pulls up the SMS application with a text ready to send to my phone number =p

You can make your own at: QR-Code Generator

Enjoy
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    I got my AT&T Nexus on Friday, it's amazing. i thought the T-Mobile one was cool, this just blows me out of the water. If anyone is contemplating making the switch, I highly recommend you find someone to buy your T-Mobile Nexus STAT!
    What differences have you noticed? What about 3G difference between AT&T and T-Mobile?

Of course, I'll be able to answer that question tomorrow night :-)
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Didn't the AT&T version have some sort of color display problem?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Didn't the AT&T version have some sort of color display problem?
    Some, I haven't noticed anything funky about mine. As far as speeds go, I was using the T-Mobile Nexus on AT&T, so there's no comparison to be made really, it's night and day difference.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm also about to make the switch. I have someone interested in buying my t-mobile N1 and I will in turn buy the AT&T N1. Can't wait to get back to 3G speeds, although honestly the EDGE speeds weren't that bad.

Sold my Tmobile N1 today and bought my AT&T N1 which will arrive by 3pm tomorrow. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    Sold my Tmobile N1 today and bought my AT&T N1 which will arrive by 3pm tomorrow. I can't wait!
    I used the T-Mobile Nexus One on AT&T for several weeks. I had a way to get a T-Mobile Even More Plus account without paying the startup fee, so I did that about a month or so ago. There was a huge difference between AT&T Edge and T-Mobile 3G.

I have an AT&T Nexus One sitting at the house waiting on me. So I'll re-enable my AT&T data plan tonight. I'll keep the T-Mobile for a couple of days to make sure I really want to go back to AT&T. If so, I'll ebay the T-Mobile Nexus one.

I'll report back with head to head data speeds. The one report I saw on AT&T was better than what I'm getting on T-Mobile, so there is hope. AT&T certainly has more coverage in this area than T-Mobile.
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links