AT&T 3G Nexus One Upgrade

This is a discussion on AT&T 3G Nexus One Upgrade within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Right on Baron, I didn't think I was alone on this situation... Anyway, doesn't appear there will be any difficulty selling the non ATT N1. ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AT&T 3G Nexus One Upgrade

Right on Baron, I didn't think I was alone on this situation... Anyway, doesn't appear there will be any difficulty selling the non ATT N1.

Relieved to see the original N1's are still selling at a good price. Probably works out better than if Google offered a rebate anyway from the sound of things.

Quote Originally Posted by cadams05 View Post
    ScottyPimpin - thanks for this response, I'm glad to hear your input. I went ahead and placed the order for the New ATT N1, so we took the same path on this.

I'll post mine on craigslist locally, I think I can sell it close to the same price you're quoting.

Thanks,
    Chris
    I just did the same thing yesterday. I had the tmobile banded N1 and just sold it via craigslist for $450. According to fedex tracking, my N1 is scheduled to arrive sometime today. SO EXCITED to get back to 3G speeds.

The good news, for me at least, is that I just bought my used tmobile banded version a few weeks ago from another guy for $450. So basically, I got free rental. Can't beat that. But, I definitely feel the pain for those who may have paid full price and are now looking to sell at a loss and then repurchase again for full price.

In any case, good luck with the sale and enjoy the new N1 with AT&T 3G!

Just got the new ATT N1 FEDEX about 10 minutes ago. Plug and play, everything except SMS messages came over. All aps, all contacts, all backup information. I switched the new SD card and put the old one in my new phone so i didn't have to worry about transferring over all my files.

Very nice job of transferring. Hats off to Google on this. Now I've just gotta see how much I lose on the trade. Listing on Craig's List in a few moments.

I figure i'll share how I ended up getting my N1 extremely cheap. In december I got a BB Bold 9000 at walmart for $70 and received a walmart gift card for $100.. so i paid $30 for the phone, not a bad deal. last month i sold that BB for $275, now i'm up $305.

Bought the N1 with t-mobile contract, payed $205 with shipping. I'm still up $100 at this point. T-mobile reception sucked in my area so i canceled the service and kept the phone. Google is supposed to charge me $150 but hasn't yet. So essentially i had the t-mobile phone for $50 with no contract.

A few days ago i sold the T-mobile N1 for $450 and paid the $550 for the AT&T version. So turns out to be roughly $150 out of pocket for the AT&T N1 lmao.

I just downloaded EasyTetherPro and installed it on my pc. Plugged in my ATT Nexus One, turned off my wireless on the pc and the N1, unbelievable! I'm getting download speeds of 1.96 Mbps and upload speeds of .74 Mbps.

It's like I'm using DSL on my home network. I cannot believe the speed increase of the ATT N1 on 3G.

Try selling it for 490-500 on craigs. I sold mine for 500 within a day.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Thanks Roxy, I have it on Craig's now for $500. Will let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by cadams05 View Post
    Thanks Roxy, I have it on Craig's now for $500. Will let you know how it goes.
    Ya like... if no one contact you for one week, lower it to 490 and so on.
    I think having catchy ad also helps.

This is what I made:

* edited out my email and phone number. :P

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Wow...nice job there, Roxy!

Wanna help me sell my iDon't? :D:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Wow...nice job there, Roxy!

Wanna help me sell my iDon't? :D:rofl3:
    Lol sure just pm me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links