AT&T 3G Nexus One Upgrade

This is a discussion on AT&T 3G Nexus One Upgrade within the AT&T forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Really like the N1 now that I can use the 3G. Very fast for the net/maps etc etc. At 1st I thought my battery was ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AT&T 3G Nexus One Upgrade

Really like the N1 now that I can use the 3G. Very fast for the net/maps etc etc. At 1st I thought my battery was a dud (went real quick).. but after a few days the battery has gotten MUCH stronger and lasts longer. When i know I wont use the net/maps/anything really needing the interenet.. i just force it to 2g/edge to make the battery last longer.

I might get the bigger battery, but for no really dont need it (always plug it in when i get home.. work 11 hr days and battery is 47% left when i plug it in.)

Glad I sold mine and get the att N1 about the same time here in Vegas. Dont know how the 3g with Tmo is here but att is very fast. Well be up around Washington state for vacation starting later this week so will keep in mind where i am and test the N1 all over wa state and post on here my thoughts. (Can be found on google buzz Munchausen0@gmail)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Munchausen View Post
    Really like the N1 now that I can use the 3G. Very fast for the net/maps etc etc. At 1st I thought my battery was a dud (went real quick).. but after a few days the battery has gotten MUCH stronger and lasts longer. When i know I wont use the net/maps/anything really needing the interenet.. i just force it to 2g/edge to make the battery last longer.

I might get the bigger battery, but for no really dont need it (always plug it in when i get home.. work 11 hr days and battery is 47% left when i plug it in.)

Glad I sold mine and get the att N1 about the same time here in Vegas. Dont know how the 3g with Tmo is here but att is very fast. Well be up around Washington state for vacation starting later this week so will keep in mind where i am and test the N1 all over wa state and post on here my thoughts. (Can be found on google buzz Munchausen0@gmail)
    Welcome to the fastest network for the N1 :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links