Theory on Nexus One Release Date...

This is a discussion on Theory on Nexus One Release Date... within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Skype Mobile Phone | Skype Cell Phone | Skype Calling it is there is the list of all the phones getting it!!!! It has to ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Theory on Nexus One Release Date...

Skype Mobile Phone | Skype Cell Phone | Skype Calling
    it is there is the list of all the phones getting it!!!! It has to be a good sign. droid was supposed to get 2.1 a while ago same way the n1 was supposed to come out the 23rd according to rumors. i feel like they coincide with each other. it will be out soon enough which is still too long for me. i'm 100% sticking it out though!

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    Skype Mobile Phone | Skype Cell Phone | Skype Calling
    it is there is the list of all the phones getting it!!!! It has to be a good sign. droid was supposed to get 2.1 a while ago same way the n1 was supposed to come out the 23rd according to rumors. i feel like they coincide with each other. it will be out soon enough which is still too long for me. i'm 100% sticking it out though!
    Then I take back my previous statement. Its likely to be related somehow...lets just hope its not related to the Incredible instead of the N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

so mad! Just came back from camping & got a message from my sis that n1 was available. she was confused. Here's the latest theory I found (may be posted elsewhere on forum, but this is my favorite thread.)
    We have some disappointing news to give all those of you patiently waiting for any news regarding the Nexus One release on Verizon, as it has been reported that the release is being held up as a result of the ongoing patent dispute involving Apple and HTC.
    This is from PR News. commenters go on to refute it; one nicely suggests re: any delay: " it would involve Google offering a surprise for VZ customers. Maybe it will be sold in store!"

That would be fun, wouldn't it! but no, no surprise, no n1, just a bunch of dirty clothes and unread mail here at my house.

New theory: It will come out when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankyJay View Post
    New theory: It will come out when it comes out.
    haha...you and me both.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Here's some late-breaking news from neo-onion. It looks like an atomic a brace of months we have to wait...
    Verizon acutely knew that they were traveling to absolution the Microsoft handsets, so absolutely if you put a akin business arch on they will NOT absolution the Incredible or the Nexus One for at atomic a brace of months afterwards the MS amusing phones.

Ok, so Verizon will be ablution the Microsoft phones, and yes these phones are actual acceptable on cardboard and the amusing networking user will adulation them immensely, but do you absolutely wish the Kin One and Kin Two rather than the Incredible or Nexus One? A catechism account cerebration about we would say.
    absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by gidgetm View Post
    Here's some late-breaking news from neo-onion. It looks like an atomic a brace of months we have to wait...
    Verizon acutely knew that they were traveling to absolution the Microsoft handsets, so absolutely if you put a akin business arch on they will NOT absolution the Incredible or the Nexus One for at atomic a brace of months afterwards the MS amusing phones.

Ok, so Verizon will be ablution the Microsoft phones, and yes these phones are actual acceptable on cardboard and the amusing networking user will adulation them immensely, but do you absolutely wish the Kin One and Kin Two rather than the Incredible or Nexus One? A catechism account cerebration about we would say.
    absolutely!
    wait....what?!? Either I forgot how to read or this makes absolutely no sense.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

OK that makes absolutely no sense at all.

I'm sick of checking everyday for new information on a release and nothing.

Release this thing already.

the perils of over-reliance on translation software...

lmao, I'm telling you. And it's always non-news. Nothing of value in ANY language. I'm next. I'm going to start a website with a webscrubber that snatches news related to mobile phones and then sell adspace and make millions. At least I hope these guys are making millions if they're willing to stoop so low and pass off fake news...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links