Theory on Nexus One Release Date...

This is a discussion on Theory on Nexus One Release Date... within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; April 1st anyone? Nexus ONE April 1 st......

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Theory on Nexus One Release Date...

Theory on Nexus One Release Date...

April 1st anyone? Nexus ONE April 1st...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So, Nexus = April? For all we know it = May or June.

Verizon said it's releasing Skype Mobile for 9 of its phones, and only listed 7...

HTC Incredible and the Nexus One? 4G?

Quote Originally Posted by WarreN1Droid View Post
    April 1st anyone? Nexus ONE April 1st...
    I expected better investigative work from Jack Bauer

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    So, Nexus = April? For all we know it = May or June.
    Clearly not. "Nexus" is five letters, as is "April". "May" and "June" are three and four respectively. (Though I would have preferred it if "Nexus" was "March")

No, no, no... you guys are way off. While it is true that both 'April' and 'Nexus' have five letters, the notion that this somehow reveals the secret release date is absurd. I mean think about, really think about it. What does 'nexus' mean? It means 'a connection', or tie; not just any tie, but to a center. Which month is the center? None, you say, because there are only 12 months. Or so they would have you believe. Apparently you have never heard the legend of the 13th month. They leave it off of calendars because it doesn't fall before or after another; it is the month that connects all the other months together in the center. But what does that mean, you ask? You see, you must understand that Einstein tells us that time and space are inseparable... part of the same 'stuff' that makes up the fabric of the universe. So as the 12 months are extensions in time, there must be a corresponding extension in physical space. And where as that? Do I really have to ask? By now it should be obvious that the 'nexus' is us. You and me, all of us. Connected by the internet, via Google, to each and everyone else. WE ARE THE NEXUS, AND WE ARE ALL ONE. Don't you get it? You've been waiting all this time for the Nexus One to come out, but it has already existed in us since we first came together out of digital nothingness. Once you realize this, you will experience the True nature and power of the Nexus One--and let me tell you, it is glorious.

Wow... I feel so... enlightened. Thank you.

BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE A NEXUS ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post
    No, no, no... you guys are way off. While it is true that both 'April' and 'Nexus' have five letters, the notion that this somehow reveals the secret release date is absurd. I mean think about, really think about it. What does 'nexus' mean? It means 'a connection', or tie; not just any tie, but to a center. Which month is the center? None, you say, because there are only 12 months. Or so they would have you believe. Apparently you have never heard the legend of the 13th month. They leave it off of calendars because it doesn't fall before or after another; it is the month that connects all the other months together in the center. But what does that mean, you ask? You see, you must understand that Einstein tells us that time and space are inseparable... part of the same 'stuff' that makes up the fabric of the universe. So as the 12 months are extensions in time, there must be a corresponding extension in physical space. And where as that? Do I really have to ask? By now it should be obvious that the 'nexus' is us. You and me, all of us. Connected by the internet, via Google, to each and everyone else. WE ARE THE ONE. Don't you get it? You've been waiting all this time for the Nexus One to come out, but it has already existed in us since we first came together out of digital nothingness. Once you realize this, you will experience the True nature and power of the Nexus One--and let me tell you, it is glorious.
    These are some deep words you've got there. I'm guessing that you have some sort of Psychology/Philosophy background? And btw, Google has already officially announced the release of the CDMA Nexus One for Verizon. Spring 2010 will only last for so long so it will definitely come out. I'm just pissed because the information that was leaked by the Google employee was !*@&^#$% He not only said it would be released on March 23, but it was also said that there would be some sort of announcement during the CTIA conference in Las Vegas... That ended yesterday and there is still not a single word on the Nexus One... I think I"m just gonna stick to the and forget about the :iphone: and the Nexus One.

OMG people

this isnt national treasure guys its a phone thats coming out on a carrrier :nexusx:

I feel a lot better knowing we are all 1 etc...but i'd be even happier with a DAMN PHONE!
    Here's some more useless speculation from androidSPIN to get us all drooly & shaky:
    The CTIA event proved to be a big disappointment for many Verizon customers, and with the launch of Verizon 2.0 set for the 28th of this month, people are beginning to both look forward to and hope the phone will be released at that time. 2.0 not only would be a perfect time for the phone launch but also a good point in time to launch another device. Droid was up for purchase about 6 months ago. If the Nexus One were to be released before this month was out, that would give Verizon plenty of time to get ready for the launch of HTC’s Incredible at the end of this year. Both phone launches would come at a great time, seeing as the kiddies want a new device for summer and others will want something shiny and new to open up on Christmas.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links