Help....I need advice

This is a discussion on Help....I need advice within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; WEll Im in the same boat as the rest of you Verizon customer, waiting for the nexus one, UNfortunatly My Voyager broke today. I have ...

Thread: Help....I need advice

Help....I need advice

WEll Im in the same boat as the rest of you Verizon customer, waiting for the nexus one, UNfortunatly My Voyager broke today. I have been eligable for an upgrade for a couple months now. I cant go very long without a phone, So should I switch to AT&T or T-Mobile, Or Wait for the verizon Nexus one or Get the Droid? But i do want an android phone...NO IPHONE

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by leedaddy29 View Post
    WEll Im in the same boat as the rest of you Verizon customer, waiting for the nexus one, UNfortunatly My Voyager broke today. I have been eligable for an upgrade for a couple months now. I cant go very long without a phone, So should I switch to AT&T or T-Mobile, Or Wait for the verizon Nexus one or Get the Droid? But i do want an android phone...NO IPHONE
    Wow.. your in the same boat as me.

Today my palm treo decided it was done. I can get calls but can't dial out on it. I'm up for an upgrade but am waiting on the nexus one or incredible.

Hopefully the hubby can revive my phone. I had to take the Droid back due to proximity sensor problems so that phone is out.

I have a Moto and u will be happy with it....I would not go with any other service than VZW (even tho they are pissen me off with this N1 thing). I would get moto and hope N1 or incrdible is released in the next 30 days. But if they arent youll still have a good device.
    Good Luck

I should've included that.. I agree.. the Droid is an excellent phone!

I'm waiting for the Incredible, but if my phone broke, I'd go with a Droid. I got one for my wife for her birthday and it's a nice phone despite what all the N1 fanatics say! LOL. While I agree the N1 or Incredible would be better, you need a phone now so stay with a good carrier and get a Droid.
    If you want to be devious, check out the VZW return policy. It may be long enough that you could get a Droid and if you decide you don't like it and the N! and/orIncredible do come out before the return limit on the new phone expires you could return it and get a different model.

No, do not go with the Droid. This does two things: 1) it let's Verizon win. This was their strategy--hold out for just this sort of thing to happen so they can empty out their stocks of Droids. 2) Contrary to what some of these other guys have said, you'd be stuck with a phone that I honestly think sucks. The QWERTY keyboard is total trash. It's underpowered by a country mile. Ever need to type in the dark? Try getting that hard keyboard to stay backlit.

If you absolutely must get a phone now, I'd say find something temporary to use instead of blowing your new-every-two on Droid when the N1 is coming in a matter of weeks, if not days.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links