Help Me Choose, Please

This is a discussion on Help Me Choose, Please within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; So, I currently have a Moto Droid and there are things that I like and dislike about the phone. I have wanted the Nexus One ...

View Poll Results: What carrier are you switching from?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • AT&T

8 72.73%
  • Verizon

3 27.27%
  • T-Mobile

0 0%
  • Not Listed

0 0%

Thread: Help Me Choose, Please

Help Me Choose, Please

So, I currently have a Moto Droid and there are things that I like and dislike about the phone. I have wanted the Nexus One ever since it came out, and until recently was excited about purchasing it as soon as it becomes available on the VZW network. However, I am nervous about the 3G issues and dust gathering under the screen that MANY Tmobile and ATT customers are complaining about; these are annoying issues that I have yet to experience on the Droid.

So, would the Nexus One over the Droid be a wise choice? Do you think HTC would have fixed these problems for the VZW model? Thanks in advance for any and all responses!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i don't think any of the 3G issues you may have heard about will apply, as even if they still exist this thing uses a totally different radio system that the t-mobile unit. No reason to believe that it will have the same problem.

And dust on the screen? sounds like a non-issue. Don't know why it would gather any more dust than other phone. Maybe someone can explain that. Still doesn't seem like a big deal though.

And the droid sucks.

I was talking about the complaints of a ton of dust gathering inside of the screen. This issue is one of the biggest problems that N1 owners have been having.

Do you realize that you're asking this question to a group of people that are desperately waiting for the Nexus One?

lol what he said ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Honestly i went with the droid eris and couldn't be happier. I went with it over the droid because of all the reviews where people actually like it alot better than the droid and have traded in their handsets for the eris after buying one for their wife. I got 2 eris handsets for $29 through verizon with free overnight shipping. Just got them on friday (2 days ago) and could not be happier. When android 2.0 or 2.1 comes out i'll grab the google gps app and be even that much happier.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links