Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

This is a discussion on Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon... within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; great post i hope this is true. it's nice to hear from them. i felt like they forget about it and at least we know ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

great post i hope this is true. it's nice to hear from them. i felt like they forget about it and at least we know they are working on it. post any more e-mails if you get any i'm really interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    great post i hope this is true. it's nice to hear from them. i felt like they forget about it and at least we know they are working on it. post any more e-mails if you get any i'm really interested.
    It was quite a long e-mail, but I posted what was most relevant and I doubt they'd have anything more to say.

Maybe someone else will get a similar reply from Verizon for those that are skeptical, haha.

They also wanted me to upgrade to Droid or the new Devour instead (of course), but hell no.

if you don't mind can you post the whole email???

I posted in wrong thread, lol

Anyways, I'll PM it to you.

So I guess this means absolutely no 3G issues, as the e-mail referred to "data" problems.....that's really good news that they're going to remedy that!

Could you PM me the email as well?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    I posted in wrong thread, lol

Anyways, I'll PM it to you.
    Would you mind sending it my way as well? This is very interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Could you PM me the email as well?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Would you mind sending it my way as well? This is very interesting.

Sent.

I dunno why anyone would want to see the rest of it though... the rest of the e-mail was just trying to lure me into getting some other device haha.

the only thing was it some of the specs of the nexus one were off i think. i believe he sent it to you but it might have just been an attempt to make you stay with vzw. ill post it

My question to them was how much would it cost to cancel 1 line and how much is it for 2 lines... and general nexus one questions like "wtf is happening" etc. Sorry if you wanted a screencap

wfmweirt@hq.verizonwireless.com
    to me

show details 11:23 AM (6 hours ago)

Dear xxx xxx,

My name is Devon, and I'm sorry to learn you may be canceling services with Verizon Wireless! Canceling one phone this month is $75 and the two would cost $150. I attempted calling you at 11:00 AM PST to discuss the Nexus One phone and options, however I was unable to reach you. The HTC Nexus One DROID, popular running the Google Android (DROID) operating system, would have been offered earlier, however this phone has been riddled with service and data issues so we decided to hold off until the software from Google has been updated to adjust for these issues. In the meantime, we offer the following Google Android operating system phones which have higher user ratings all around:

Motorola DROID

HTC DROID

Motorola DEVOUR DROID

Some things to note: All these phones run on the Android Operating System. Verizon Wireless does NOT limit the abilities of these phones. The HTC Nexus One has 196 MB memory, the Motorola DROID has 256 MB, the HTC Droid Eris has 147 MB, and the Motorola Devour has 250 MB. (Palm Pre Plus has 15GB).

Other differences:

Motorola DROID Fully Open Operating system (no interface) allowing you to create your own customizable phone

Motorola DROID MotoBLUR interface that adapts all your social networks together on one screen such as Facebook, MySpace, Instant messaging, Skype, and your contacts

HTC DROID Eris HTC customizable user interface

HTC Nexus One HTC customizable user interface

5 Megapixel Camera = Motorola DROID, HTC DROID Eris, HTC Nexus ONE

3 Megapixel Camera = Motorola Devour DROID

xxx, we would hate to loose your service over a phone when we offer better phones now, and once the operating system of the Nexus One meets our high standards we will be carrying the phone!

I am delighted to inform you BOTH lines are eligible to receive promotional pricing on a new wireless phones plus your primary line will also get an extra $50 off the already discounted prices! To view your promotional pricing and to process your order, please sign in to “My Verizon” using your Account Owner Number and password, click on the "Shop” tab at the top of the page and select “Upgrade to a New Phone" from the dropdown menu.

You also have the following options to process your order:

1. Complete the upgrade process by visiting a local Verizon Wireless store. To obtain a list of stores in your area, please click on the following link, which will direct you to the "Store Locator" page of our website:

www.verizonwireless.com/storelocator

2. Call Customer Service at 800-922-0204 or by dialing *611 (Send) airtime free from your wireless device. Regular delivery time is three to five days.

xxx, if you would like to discuss these options, please respond to this e-mail and we would be happy to assist you. If you still feel you must cancel your wireless service, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-922-0204 or airtime free from your wireless phone (*611), as we must speak with you personally and directly to verify certain wireless account information.

Please note: If you are intending on porting your number to another carrier, your Verizon Wireless service must remain active until the port is complete to ensure your wireless number(s) remain available.

xxx, we appreciate your business and thank you for using Verizon Wireless. Should you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this e-mail.

Sincerely,

Devon

Verizon Wireless

Customer Service

If you have received this email in error or are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this email and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. If you are the intended recipient and are a Verizon Wireless customer, this response is subject to the terms of your Customer Agreement.

Told you it was long haha

by the way thanks for pm it to me!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links