Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

This is a discussion on Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon... within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I don't know if he wanted you to post that... But it does seem legit to me....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

I don't know if he wanted you to post that... But it does seem legit to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well if you're gonna make it public like that as might as well post a screencap to make it official lmfao

http://i42.tinypic.com/2cztrbl.jpg

Oh, and if there are any "off" pixels, I did edit it into one longass pic ()

hahah i felt bad with so many people asking you to pm them. sorry if you didn't want me posting it just thought everybody would keep asking for you to pm them or say it's fake when it's 99% not.

Doesn't matter
    As long as I don't get in trouble, haha

you won't get in trouble that's what this forum is for. if anything it was a huge help and confidence boost for many.

You know the e-mail made me wonder if the VZW Nexus One will come with the Android 2.2 OS (Maybe that's the upgrade this person is talking about)

I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you won't get in trouble that's what this forum is for. if anything it was a huge help and confidence boost for many.

The best way for you to show that the email is legitimate is to paste the email headers on here. It looks real, though.

If there are software issues affecting radio service, then we should be seeing the release of the N1 this week (assuming that Google understands what is at stake here).

Google has a very small window to really establish its premiere phone as a competitor to the iPhone. Once Apple announces the iPhone 4G, the hype surrounding the N1 will wash away. As such, the mentioned software fixes should be a top priority.

And to clarify, the software fixes are most likely NOT Android 2.2. There were probably issues with the radio drivers in the CDMA N1.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    The best way for you to show that the email is legitimate is to paste the email headers on here. It looks real, though.
    I wouldn't know what to censor and not to censor to protect my anonymity.

And to clarify, the software fixes are most likely NOT Android 2.2. There were probably issues with the radio drivers in the CDMA N1.
    That was my initial thought as well.

i'd say flash, fixed capacitive button sensors, working tri-color trackball, skype, is what's probably the cause of the delay. hopefully will be out within first week of april.

"we would hate to loose your service over a phone"

Is it just me, or does this comment seem a little silly coming from a phone company? I'm also close to switching providers if I dont see the N1 on Verizon in the next couple weeks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links