Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

This is a discussion on Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon... within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jsilvers525 i'd say flash, fixed capacitive button sensors, working tri-color trackball, skype, is what's probably the cause of the delay. hopefully will ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i'd say flash, fixed capacitive button sensors, working tri-color trackball, skype, is what's probably the cause of the delay. hopefully will be out within first week of april.
    We can only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by BigE"s DROID View Post
    No u post what u want i was just makin a joke because of all the others on here spreading rumors(not by any means sayin u were just makin a joke) I would love to see this phone come to VZW but honestly i dont think its goin to. I have never had an issue with any VZW phone like this and i think its google tryin to cut everyone out and its gonna backfire... I just want the phone and im sorry if u took my humor the wrong way. have a good day and keep your fingers crossed for the N1....
    Google.com/phone says it's coming out. It's coming out.

yea it says spring 2010 and it's been what, 1 week into spring?? it's a time of when not if and my bet is early april.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    yea it says spring 2010 and it's been what, 1 week into spring?? it's a time of when not if and my bet is early april.
    I think many people were really dissapointed when the March 23rd (rumored) release date failed to give us our beloved phone (I sure was). Granted that was just a rumor, but the announcement of that date is probably why there's such a huge backlash so early in the Spring.

It's sad how there are more people who own a case for the N1 than there are actual Nexus One owners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to apologize to you as the email does seem to be legitimate. It was definitely not you here, but does still seem possible to be the ecare agent you spoke with telling you whatever he can to save a customer (which I thought was more likely to begin with). I just don't feel it's likely to be true information and not a bit more widespread.

At least I can own my mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by takakoshimizu View Post
    I want to apologize to you as the email does seem to be legitimate. It was definitely not you here, but does still seem possible to be the ecare agent you spoke with telling you whatever he can to save a customer (which I thought was more likely to begin with). I just don't feel it's likely to be true information and not a bit more widespread.

No problem, I have a lot of doubts myself.
    And you're right. The VZW rep could very well be feeding me lies, but I don't see a clear reason why they'd do that at this point. Yes they tried to sell me another phone, but that's not a reason to tell me outright why the N1 was delayed... I never even directly asked why it was delayed.
    I was seriously expecting a "We do not have sufficient information on the Nexus One as of this moment, however why don't you take a look at our Droid or new Devour?"
    I was surprised by the response as well.
    Also, I do not think VZW would lie... maybe be elusive and vague, but I don't think a big company like that would flat out lie to a consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post

No problem, I have a lot of doubts myself.
    And you're right. The VZW rep could very well be feeding me lies, but I don't see a clear reason why they'd do that at this point. Yes they tried to sell me another phone, but that's not a reason to tell me outright why the N1 was delayed... I never even directly asked why it was delayed.
    I was seriously expecting a "We do not have sufficient information on the Nexus One as of this moment, however why don't you take a look at our Droid or new Devour?"
    I was surprised by the response as well.
    Also, I do not think VZW would lie... maybe be elusive and vague, but I don't think a big company like that would flat out lie to a consumer.
    To keep a customer and for a number of other reasons most companies would outright lie. That is big business...unfortunately.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

To keep a customer and for a number of other reasons most companies would outright lie. That is big business...unfortunately.
    Well some guy in this thread said he has a business account that pays $400/month and he doesn't seem to have been told anything special to keep him as a customer... why was I treated so special?

Quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE"s DROID View Post
    I have a buisness account with 8 lines and a bill normally around $400 a month....I told them i was gonna switch and they told me i would have a lot of early termanation fees! I was pissed but i guess that when u have the best of the best service u dont need everybody! there service is the best and i will nerver switch. I have a Moto Droid and the N1 is for my wife who has the Eris now(whitch is horrible!) I just want her to have a good device like i have.

You re absolutely correct. The email seems very legit but the contents is a bloody rubbish from a sales Rep.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links