Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

This is a discussion on Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon... within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Here's what they had to say basically: "The HTC Nexus One would've been offered earlier, but this phone has been riddled with service and data ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

Just recieved an e-mail from Verizon...

Here's what they had to say basically:

"The HTC Nexus One would've been offered earlier, but this phone has been riddled with service and data issues so we decided to hold off until the software from Google has been updated to adjust for these issues." ... "once the operating system of the Nexus One meets our high standards we will be carrying the phone!"

Thoughts?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I like their stance for higher standards. I didn't think I would say this, but good job Verizon.

This was emailed directly to u and not you cousind uncles step daughters neighbors brothers kid?
    Im just sayin....lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigE"s DROID View Post
    This was emailed directly to u and not you cousind uncles step daughters neighbors brothers kid?
    Im just sayin....lol
    Yes it was, why? Am I not allowed to post it?

No u post what u want i was just makin a joke because of all the others on here spreading rumors(not by any means sayin u were just makin a joke) I would love to see this phone come to VZW but honestly i dont think its goin to. I have never had an issue with any VZW phone like this and i think its google tryin to cut everyone out and its gonna backfire... I just want the phone and im sorry if u took my humor the wrong way. have a good day and keep your fingers crossed for the N1....

Oh, I forgot to include this part:

"All these phones run on the Android Operating System. Verizon Wireless does NOT limit the abilities of these phones."

That's a relief.

And yes, BigE"s DROID, the e-mail was directly to me. I think I must've gotten them to say something because I told them I was thinking of switching to T-Mobile.

I have a buisness account with 8 lines and a bill normally around $400 a month....I told them i was gonna switch and they told me i would have a lot of early termanation fees! I was pissed but i guess that when u have the best of the best service u dont need everybody! there service is the best and i will nerver switch. I have a Moto Droid and the N1 is for my wife who has the Eris now(whitch is horrible!) I just want her to have a good device like i have.

It would be wrong of me to say I have doubts about this post. It would be far more correct to say I don't believe this at all.

Verizon would not speak out to ANY one person with specifics, especially when they've made such a point to NOT release information. Furthermore, they carry two phones with a lower OS release. They should be still holding these phones as well.

There are two possibilities: You were fed a lie, or you're feeding us a lie.

Really, there are people who are genuinely ferverent for this phone. There's no reason to stir up more.

Quote Originally Posted by takakoshimizu View Post
    It would be wrong of me to say I have doubts about this post. It would be far more correct to say I don't believe this at all.

Verizon would not speak out to ANY one person with specifics, especially when they've made such a point to NOT release information. Furthermore, they carry two phones with a lower OS release. They should be still holding these phones as well.

There are two possibilities: You were fed a lie, or you're feeding us a lie.

Really, there are people who are genuinely ferverent for this phone. There's no reason to stir up more.
    Wtf would I gain by lying about this? Lol. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of this phone too. I just thought I should share the e-mail with you guys because I thought it was interesting. If you can't believe that what I posted is true, then that's your problem. If you think I'm trolling, then I probably can't change your mind.

I was quite surprised and suspicious (about the truthfulness) of this response from Verizon which is why I asked for forum member's thoughts on it. I didn't ask for your off-topic opinion on whether or not I was trolling.

Also, I was reluctant to share this information (because I thought it might be against the rules/unethical). Maybe I shouldn't have posted it at all.

And in the end, you're still gonna be skeptical and I'll have an actual response from Verizon

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links