iPhone Coming To Verizon This Year

This is a discussion on iPhone Coming To Verizon This Year within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Two New IPhones Coming; One May Be Aimed at Verizon - WSJ.com Interesting...was enamored with the iPhone a few months ago, but I'm more than ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iPhone Coming To Verizon This Year

iPhone Coming To Verizon This Year

Two New IPhones Coming; One May Be Aimed at Verizon - WSJ.com

Interesting...was enamored with the iPhone a few months ago, but I'm more than happy with Android. Apple has a lot of ground to cover with their next phone to recapture android converted users.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

100% not happening. vzw just tweeted today next month android will beat iphone or something like that. this rumor comes up every sing year. it's not happening. but yea i saw that too and thought it was interesting.

Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    This. thisthisthisthisthis

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    100% not happening. vzw just tweeted today next month android will beat iphone or something like that. this rumor comes up every sing year. it's not happening. but yea i saw that too and thought it was interesting.
    So you believe some random source on a small tech blog when they say that the N1 is coming March 23rd, but when the largest and most credible newspaper in the US says that they were given info from investors, consultants, and analysts that were briefed by the company directly, you don't trust them? Interesting...

Edit: By the way, I hate Apple and won't be giving up my N1 for a while, but this info was definitely post-worthy.

This gives me even more reason to buy the phone outright. I will be out of contract and IF (that's a big if), the iphone variant comes to Verizon, I will be in position to just get it and not have to worry about breaking a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by clokwork View Post
    This gives me even more reason to buy the phone outright. I will be out of contract and IF (that's a big if), the iphone variant comes to Verizon, I will be in position to just get it and not have to worry about breaking a contract.
    That's what I'm doing. Verizon's LTE phones are coming out in around 8 months. A whole new ball game by then for you to use your NE2.

Quote Originally Posted by USofPlutarchy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    So you believe some random source on a small tech blog when they say that the N1 is coming March 23rd, but when the largest and most credible newspaper in the US says that they were given info from investors, consultants, and analysts that were briefed by the company directly, you don't trust them? Interesting...

Edit: By the way, I hate Apple and won't be giving up my N1 for a while, but this info was definitely post-worthy.
    i sort of selectively believe nexus one verizon release date rumors because i want it so badly. the reason i don't believe the verizon iphone is they do this EVERY YEAR!! verizon and apple hate each other. they're constantly dissing each other either on commercials or other places. i'll believe it when i see it. i'm sticking with android even though i have a blackberry i can't wait for the verizon nexus one to come out already.

new sig! :D

Quote Originally Posted by bud760 View Post
    new sig! :D
    Yeah barely, The size limits on this forum are ridiculous. Had to save it as a .gif instead of .png and resize it to about two thirds the original size to get it under 9kb.

As for iPhone on Verizon, if it happened, At&t would go out of business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links