Google's Notification E-Mail

This is a discussion on Google's Notification E-Mail within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm sure everybody here has given Google their e-mail address to be notified when the Verizon N1 becomes available. Here's a little suggestion for us ...

Thread: Google's Notification E-Mail

Google's Notification E-Mail

I'm sure everybody here has given Google their e-mail address to be notified when the Verizon N1 becomes available. Here's a little suggestion for us verizon people who can't be on their computer all day watching for it: Give google your phone number in the form 1234567890@vtext.com where the first three numbers are your area code. This way you should get a text message when google sends out the mass emails. Hopefully they send them as soon as they release the N1. I wouldn't rely on this, but it's sort of nice to have a back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Good idea!!! Thanks for that one - I resubmitted mine that way to get an SMS update.

from what I understand a lot of people that signed up for updates still havent received anything from the AT&T release. Not saying that Google wont send it out...but it may never happen or could be sent out a day later after the actual release...just a thought.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    from what I understand a lot of people that signed up for updates still havent received anything from the AT&T release. Not saying that Google wont send it out...but it may never happen or could be sent out a day later after the actual release...just a thought.
    +1, I never got a notification the ATT version was available.

That's why I said not to rely on it. lol More than likey I'll see it here first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    That's why I said not to rely on it. lol More than likey I'll see it here first.
    Haha exactly...just wanted to put that info out there for other people in case they expected the notification IMMEDIATELY.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links