I'm done waiting. You lost me, Verizon.

This is a discussion on I'm done waiting. You lost me, Verizon. within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Like so many of you, I've been watching this forum since the T-mobile release. At last, I've become so frustrated with Verizon's stalling on this ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm done waiting. You lost me, Verizon.

I'm done waiting. You lost me, Verizon.

Like so many of you, I've been watching this forum since the T-mobile release. At last, I've become so frustrated with Verizon's stalling on this phone, that I've decided to go elsewhere. I don't even care if it comes out tomorrow--I'm through with Verizon.

I haven't made a decision yet, but I'll either go with the T-mobile N1 or wait till June for the EVO 4G on Sprint. I was in a Sprint store yesterday, and their pricing plans are far, far cheaper. Other perks, too. Frankly, I'm happy to be free of Verizon. There are, indeed, other fish in the sea.

Good luck, guys.

Nihilion

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You'll be back...

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    You'll be back...
    Not this time. I'm done. Tired of the let downs. Tired of crying myself to sleep at night waiting. Verizon always says they're going to change, but they never do.

You know you cant stay away from ol' big red

Verizon is arrogant and over-priced. I saved $20 a month by choosing T-Mobile. I've been very happy with T-Mobile. Great 3G and excellent, fast & friendly customer service.

Verizon and Apple can suck big ones before they ever get my business again!

Wow so your leaving because a phone that hasn't been given a relase date has not come out? Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    Wow so your leaving because a phone that hasn't been given a relase date has not come out? Need I say more?
    And not to mention the Best Network in the US hands down....

I just thinks that's the dumbest reason ever. Atleast leave because of a billing issue or a bad time on the phone with cs not over something that hasn't been confirmed to exsist.

Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    Yes, actually. You need to say more.

I left vzw too. Ten year loyal customer and got treated like dirt in cs. I'm happy saving 80 bucks a month now. Take that big red. Overpriced and arrogant.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links