What will you do with your DROIDs if you switch to N1.

This is a discussion on What will you do with your DROIDs if you switch to N1. within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Only reason Im switching to N1 is because of the form factor The specs are a huge step up from the to :iphone:. i do ...

Thread: What will you do with your DROIDs if you switch to N1.

What will you do with your DROIDs if you switch to N1.

Only reason Im switching to N1 is because of the form factor The specs are a huge step up from the to :iphone:. i do use my keyboard allot but i can live with out it plus the led trackball mod really makes me miss my blackberry's LED that i used alot to tell what was coming in.

My only problem I see when switching is that It will be harder to sell droids now since customers will be asking me which phone I have and wondering why I dont pitch that phone at them.

Im problly just going to keep it in its box and pull it out on a rainy day. Or keep it as back up.

So fellow DROIDs what will you do with yours if you switch to N1?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    Only reason Im switching to N1 is because of the form factor The specs are a huge step up from the to :iphone:. i do use my keyboard allot but i can live with out it plus the led trackball mod really makes me miss my blackberry's LED that i used alot to tell what was coming in.

My only problem I see when switching is that It will be harder to sell droids now since customers will be asking me which phone I have and wondering why I dont pitch that phone at them.

Im problly just going to keep it in its box and pull it out on a rainy day. Or keep it as back up.

So fellow DROIDs what will you do with yours if you switch to N1?
    most people will likely sell them.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I'm selling mine I have enough phones LOL I have both Droid and Droid Eris and now n1 along with a clcliq and a few non android phones. So yeah eBay maybe

If I had one, I would sell it.

I sold mine on eBay 3 weeks ago, kind of wish I would have held onto it a little longer now. Im using a crappy LG Decoy right now, FML.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I sold mine on eBay 3 weeks ago, kind of wish I would have held onto it a little longer now. Im using a crappy LG Decoy right now, FML.
    yeah I bet. I wonder how many people sold their droids or other phones anticipating the March 23 release.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    yeah I bet. I wonder how many people sold their droids or other phones anticipating the March 23 release.
    Im sure a lot. I did get $400 for mine, good luck getting $200 once the Incredible and the N1 come out.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Im sure a lot. I did get $400 for mine, good luck getting $200 once the Incredible and the N1 come out.
    Yeah thats true...I should have done the BOGO deal on the Droids and just turned around and sold them...oh well.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links